1.4.6[MineCrack] RippleCraft [Whitelist][Nolag][Teamspeak][NewMap]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

midorichi

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 18
2. IGN: Midorichi
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: about a month
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Build technology! and play with friends!
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes owned a server.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: No..but I will If i have to :0
7. Tell us something about yourself: Im really easy to get along with a overall a good friend!
8. Will you use Team speak?: sure

20brogan

Jul 29, 2019
Err, I got un-whitelisted, my name is "boombrshot"? So did my friend "titoine97"
It happened because after the map reset the whitelist wasn't on and everyone got removed when it was put back on, if you need to get whitelisted I suggest trying ts. :)

Little_ninja22

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
1. Age: 23
2. IGN: Little_ninja22
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 3 months, i also played tekkit
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Build cool stuff, explore new biomes.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: No
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes ;)
7. Tell us something about yourself:I love to play soccer, and video games.
8. Will you use Team speak?: No. I don't have a headset yet, I might when i get a headset.

Volibear

Jul 29, 2019
We are part of gladius Gaming which is a great friendly gaming community.
This is a new server it is just a survival server atm.
The pack we are using is 1.4.6 MineCrack Pack V5 make sure to update your client!
Staff
1. Owner Ripx666
2. Admin Jshain
3. Luckdemon
New applications Format
Whitelist app
1. Age: 19
2. IGN: jackspero34
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 3 months
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: by making friends and using the science to explore FTB
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: NO
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes
7. Tell us something about yourself: I like FTB so Far and want to discover more
8. Will you use Team speak?: maybe i dont have a mic it broke

**Please give us some time to check your applications If you want to get your Applications looked at faster Visit us on team speak and speak with one of staff members listed above.**

Rules
1. No cheating or hacking
2. Do not be annoying
3. Do not try to grief protected areas
4. Respect Staff and players

If you have any problems with the server post on our website!

Teamspeak info: 192.119.157.219.
Server info: 192.119.157.219.119.157.219192.119.157.219
Website Info: http://gladiusgaming.webs.com/

Beamm

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
1. Age: 13
2. IGN: Beamm
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: not long im realy new to it
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Play and enjoy FTB for my first multiplayer experince
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I have been staff before
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Not yet. Do i have too?
7. Tell us something about yourself: I played tekkit forever i really enjoyed it. This seems like a step up and i would lvoe to try it out on your server
8. Will you use Team speak?: Prolly not.

skstout1998

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age:14
2. IGN:skstout1998
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?:1 year of and on
4. What do you plan to do on the server?:i plan to make a base and help the fellow community
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?:no
6. Have you registered on our website yet?:no but i will right after this
7. Tell us something about yourself:i always play minecraft I'm a nerd and im trustworthy and loyal and i don't get mad that easy
8. Will you use Team speak?:yes i will

ebix

Jul 29, 2019
yep server was down when i woke up and thats 5 hours ago and its probably been down before that also.

nevermind13jet

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 12
2. IGN: nevermind13jet
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Since the beginging when it was at not so public beta.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Have fun help with what I can plus do my own ''projects''
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes, i have owned a decent server for short-decent period of time and been a admin and mod on a few servers (I don't play much public SMP)
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes
7. Tell us something about yourself: I am a guy who enjoy playing Video games like MMOs and a lot of minecraft and I am looking for a server like this where I could have fun with mature and fun players.
8. Will you use Team speak?: Yes.

Simon Mattila

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to play, but it's down v.v
Yupp, you're not alone. :p

Idk what name of the computer our server has, but I just looked at Creeperhost's Twitter. And it seems that one of their computers is not functional.

Edit

Tweet 1:
  • ATL16 will be being replaced today, one way or another... (6 hours ago)

Tweet 2:
  • ATL16 will be replaced today, order is confirmed and will be built asap. (5 hours ago)

kozlon

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 16
2. IGN: Kozlon
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: A few weeks at best.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Play FTB.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Owned a server? Yes. Staff? Yes.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: I will once I'm whitelisted.
7. Tell us something about yourself: I won't play all day every day, I have a busy life most of the time.
8. Will you use Team speak?: Probably not.

20brogan

Jul 29, 2019

Idk what name of the computer our server has, but I just looked at Creeperhost's Twitter. And it seems that one of their computers is not functional.

Edit

Tweet 1:

Tweet 2:
  • ATL16 will be replaced today, order is confirmed and will be built asap. (5 hours ago)

Looks like the server won't be up for a couple hours...

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019

Edit

Tweet 1:

Tweet 2:

That can't be the problem, there are other Mindcrack FTB servers going at the moment :L Couldn't we get an automatic re-setter to reset the server after it goes down by itself?

20brogan

Jul 29, 2019
That can't be the problem, there are other Mindcrack FTB servers going at the moment :L Couldn't we get an automatic re-setter to reset the server after it goes down by itself?
Actually, just because other servers are up doesn't mean their run on the same computer, our server is probably run on the ATL16 computer while others are run on whatever other one there is.

Lethalix

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 16
2. IGN: lethalix
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: about a month now
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Set up a little company for transportation or decoration stuff
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Had a private Tekkit Server once
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yup
7. Tell us something about yourself: Im living in switzerland and i can be online alot
8. Will you use Team speak?: I might if requested

Lazuli7

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 17
2. IGN: TimeArchon
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 2-3 Months
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Start a town possibly, meet some people and make some new friends hopefully
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yep
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes I have, just did it.
7. Tell us something about yourself: I know quite a bit about the mods in the pack, my favorite mods in the pack are: RP2, IC2 with GregTech, RailCraft, and a good number of the other ones.
8. Will you use Team speak?: If I must I can, but I can not promise to be on it everytime I am on the server as sometimes I am not in a location where I can talk.

Simon Mattila

Jul 29, 2019
It's not like ALL the mindcrack servers are hosted on just ONE single computer and company..
First of all, there at plenty of server hosts which ofcourse doesn't share computer.
Second of all, no professional server hoster have same computer for all the servers they host. That would be rather dumb.
Have you ever seen a server room by hosts? It's atleast 30 very small computers put up in bracket slots.. About 7 computers per meter high.