1.4.6[MineCrack] RippleCraft [Whitelist][Nolag][Teamspeak][NewMap]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

dritalin

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 28
2. IGN: dritalin
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Just started FTB, but been with IC/BC for some time
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Show and tell, build and help, etc.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I have, my brother and I ran a server together until our computer couldn't keep up :(
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: no
7. Tell us something about yourself: I'm a pretty creative builder, I feel I have a good ability to figure things out, and I like to share :)
8. Will you use Team speak?: sure!

Stirke

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 17
2. IGN: Stirke7
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?:
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: have fun and learn the mods I am new to.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: yes
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: no
7. Tell us something about yourself: Dont have many friends irl who play games, would love to meet some nice people!
8. Will you use Team speak?: yes

Simon Mattila

Jul 29, 2019
No worries :/ I can get the levels from the hydra tho ^^? I just lost an epic enchantment. Btw. While waiting for the server. Listen to this!

Xiges

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 16
2. IGN: SilverSinX
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: The mods for about a year, the pack itself since it was first pushed out in beta phase.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Make a nice base and come up with some neat new contraptions!
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: No
7. Tell us something about yourself: I speak three languages fluently and I have quite the weird ideas while playing minecraft. I'm also learning to code.
8. Will you use Team speak?: Yes

x Smithy1294 x

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
1. Age: 18
2. IGN: smithy1294
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: since release but playing with the mods since industrial craft 1
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Have some awesome community builds, meet some new people and generally have fun
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: i've had my own private server with a few friends that i hosted
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: No, should i?
7. Tell us something about yourself: i like to watch the mindcrack ftb youtube and Direwolf20's LP's so i know what im doing :)
8. Will you use Team speak?: yeh :)

swagdolphin19

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 12 (i Know im young but i am very mature and smart)
2. IGN:swagdolphin
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: About 2 months and Tekkit (2 years)
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Build and give to the community
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Not Yet but i will if i get whitelisted
7. Tell us something about yourself: I have been playing minecraft since 1.3 Beta..i am in 7th grade i play wrestling, soccer, and track.
8. Will you use Team speak?: Yes

swagdolphin19

Jul 29, 2019
What the hell i was whitelisted then i left for an hour and now im not please whitelist me again.[DOUBLEPOST=1357002185][/DOUBLEPOST]
What the hell i was whitelisted then i left for an hour and now im not please whitelist me again.
Oh and my in game name in swagdolphin

ebix

Jul 29, 2019
What the hell i was whitelisted then i left for an hour and now im not please whitelist me again.[DOUBLEPOST=1357002185][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh and my in game name in swagdolphin

im not whitelisted anymore now either so i dunno what is going on :(
ingame name ebix

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
Can I be re-whitelisted? As well as my friends?: SlothEruption, boombrshot, mikeypenny

G

GregHD

Err, I got un-whitelisted, my name is "boombrshot"? So did my friend "titoine97"

BDUDE98

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age:14
2. IGN: BDUDE98
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?:not very long still learning
4. What do you plan to do on the server?:learn more with other and have fun with people
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: no
6. Have you registered on our website yet?:not yet but will be signing up if i get whitelisted
7. Tell us something about yourself: i like to have fun especially with other people . ive play and loved minecraft for almost a year now .
8. Will you use Team speak?:i dont have a teamspeak but ill make one if i get involved in alot of things on the server