1.4.6[MineCrack] RippleCraft [Whitelist][Nolag][Teamspeak][NewMap]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
1.Age: 17
2. IGN: iPython
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: A month approximation.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: I plan to help the community on with what I can if I can be at service at all, and I just plan to enjoy the MineCrack experience.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I have owned a server before, but funds are cut short. I have also been asked to help manage a server before.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: No; I have not but intend to do so once this gets accepted.
7. Tell us something about yourself: I enjoy hanging around, and just playing around with new people/friends.
8. Will you use Team speak?: Yes, I'm currently on it.

Maurito16

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 10
2. IGN: Maurito16
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: my whole life
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Help people, and dominate the world :cool:
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: No, but im pretty good at toontown:p
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes i have! Nice website btw
7. Tell us something about yourself: I enjoy making new friends and playing minecraft with them, hope i can find a nice group of people
8. Will you use Team speak?: If my mom lets me I will!

Ryker

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 18
2. IGN: Ryker
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Not as long as I would like, though I have watched a load of Direwolf20's vids and others too.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Be helpful and have fun I suppose.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I wouldn't say I was part of a staff but back when MC MP first came out I was part of a server and constantly helped put out greifer fires and contacted the server owner when a griefer was spotted to get rid of him.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Not yet.
7. Tell us something about yourself: I'm a writer and, in MC, a very basic landscaper? XD
8. Will you use Team speak?: If I must. Haha. Last time I ever tried to use that I was so confused @,@;

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
How long is this new map going to be here then? I don't want to keep rebuilding a base every 2-5 days and finding a new spot to do it at :/

ripx666

Jul 29, 2019
Its not our fault FTB updated and forced the update and we had to reset due to id changes.

tylerB1996

Jul 29, 2019
Know why I keep getting a screen saying I need to update my mods even tho they are all up to date?
EoWqM.png

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
dang, the server was just fine a few hours ago, now since this lame update that they had to put out the map had to reset and it lags all the time

IVIrSeal

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age:15
2. IGN:IVIrSeal
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?:About a month.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?I plan on working with a friend who is currently whitelisted, on a castle, his ingame name is "Havoc_Amz"
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?:Yes, I have staffed on a old alpha server called "AcidCraft". It is shut down.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?:Yes.
7. Tell us something about yourself:I enjoy minecraft as anyone else, I am a very old member of minecraft itself.
8. Will you use Team speak?:I have it currently, but do not use it. I will use it if required by anyone.

ripx666

Jul 29, 2019
Know why I keep getting a screen saying I need to update my mods even tho they are all up to date?
EoWqM.png
You need to update your FTB pack go to edit and update
Marty the server is lagging due to everyone rendering the map 15 poeple going their seperate ways will cause lag. Should calm down once every finds a nice place

DJdaimyo

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
1. Age: 35

2. IGN: DJdaimyo

3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: I started playing FTB as soon as it was released and love it.

4. What do you plan to do on the server?: I am pretty new to SMP and I am looking for a good place to call my home, I have mainly been playing SSP since I started Minecraft and its starting to get boring. I plan on building a place to call my own and get involved with the community.

5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: No

6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes

7. Tell us something about yourself: I am a DJ by trade (hence the username) so I have alot of free time to play games. I was addicted to Starcraft 2 but my nephew convinced me to start playing Minecraft with him
I have been hooked ever since. I am mature, friendly, and love helping others.

8. Will you use Team speak?: Yes

CraxyDude

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 15
2. IGN: CraxyDude
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: I started it for some weeks ago, but i've played Tekkit for a good year
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: I plan to make a good community and get some friends to build with and stuff
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I were in the good old classic, but otherwise no
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes; CraxyDude
7. Tell us something about yourself: I'm a male who lives in Denmark, im in school from 08 - 14/15 monday to friday
8. Will you use Team speak?: Yes if im playing with someone and we wanna talk, also to talk to others.