[1.4.6]Mindcrack Server[Youtube, 12+]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

jemy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:EnragedChurro
Oath not to grief:i sware i will never grief
Mic:yes
Why you want to be on this server: ive been looking for a good server and a whitelisted one with no lag and good community and this is what im looking for

ZhunC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ZhunCn​
Oath Not to Grief: I, Randy Chen, swear on my life and all the money I have, reference to the last few sentences on the OP, that I will not grief the server and I will not bring harm to anyone on the server. I will be truthful of my word and keep it!​
Age(12+): 13 (To be 14 in 4 days)​
Do you have a Mic: Yes (Turtle Beach XP500. Not sure if it has good quality, but it is still a microphone.)​
Why you want to be on the server: I have only played Single-player so far, and I'm really bored of it. I want a community to play with. I hate griefing, and want be social in this community. I have some experience, but I want to learn more. I may want to start a YouTube series, but I'm still not sure about it. I also have not been on many servers.​
Extra stuff: I'm interested in learning in Computercraft, Traincraft, Steve's Carts, Railcraft, Soul Shards, and many other things. I don't have any programming experience, since I'm so young, but I'm still interested in it. I have some experience with IC2, BC2/3, and Forestry, but I don't know that much, especially since Gregtech is added and is on hard mode. I also have some experiences with making a server, but I don't have a community built up, just a private server, but I know the basics.​
(Edit 1: To the Oath to make it sounding better... Original: I swear on my life and all the money I have, reference to the last few sentences on the OP, that I will not grief the server.)

TRICKZzhD1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TRICKZzHD1
Oath not to greif: never have greifed, nerver will greif.
mic: yes
why i want to be on the server: i want to play on a ftb server with some people and have fun doing stuff together.

supersonicfun123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:supersonicfun1
Oath Not to Grief:i will not grief i really hate griefers and i wont start it today or later
Age(12+): 12 (month and 15 days till mah birthday :D)
Do you have a Mic:yes but sometimes it cuts off
Why you want to be on the server:i want a server where its not too big but not too small and i want to meet friendly pepole and have fun and will no griefers who does't love a world without griefers

kozlon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kozlon
Oath Not to Grief: I won't Grief.
Age(12+): 15
Do you have a Mic: Yes.
Why you want to be on the server: It's a mindcrack server that actually seems to work.

killkid3600

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:killkid3600
Oath Not to Grief:I hear by swear to never grief and wont start today or ever!
Age(12+):12
Do you have a Mic:Yes Headrush but i only have Skype not team speak.
Why you want to be on the server:It seems like a awesome place to hangout and i only use the MindCrack pack and i need to get away from single player.

Videodan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Videodan
Oath not to grief: I have never griefed anyone and not gonna start any time soon.
Age (12+): 13
Mic: Yes
Why you want to be on this server: I want to be on a white-listed server to hopefully reduce the chance of griefing and to be part of a new(ish) community.

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Shadowed420
Oath Not to Grief:I will NOT grief unless its my own stuff :)
Do you have a Mic:Of course
Why you want to be on the server:
im looking for a decent pve oriented server with friendly and innovative community
also my computer is screwy and when i play singleplayer my worlds get corrupted

Mojo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WestsideGeckos
Oath not to grief: I Will Not Grief, never have never will.
Mic: Yes, also have skype: ajbdog488
Why you want to be on this server: i want to help the server community and help other people as a Reflex

Kila_Dylbert3021

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kila_Dylbert3021
Oath Not to Grief: I pledge not to grief.
Age(12+): 14
Do you have a Mic: Yes.
Why you want to be on the server: Planning to start a YouTube series.

thecody117

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thecody117
Oath Not to Grief: i hearby agree not to grief this server for i know what will happen if i do
Age(12+): 13
Do you have a Mic: yes
Why you want to be on the server: i want to play on this server because it is on the mindcrack modpack and i want a change of the regular minecraft game but multiplayer

Regus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Regus_Thorn
Oath Not to Grief: I shall not grief your server I just want to have fun with a great community
Age(12+): 13
Do you have a Mic: yes
Why you want to be on the server: I just want to have fun with people that will have fun with me!

IvanHess

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hessfmly
Oath Not to Grief:I promise not to grief your server
Age(12+):18
Do you have a Mic:yes
Why you want to be on the server:i just want a good server to play on with good player to play with

Blake

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: reapercool9
Oath not to grief: I swear I will not grief because I hate it anyway
Do you have a mic: yes
Why do you want to be on the server: i join want to play on a server were i can't get griefed, and really just have fun and enjoy the experience

nascar240

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nascar240
Oath Not to Grief: I promise I will not grief or cause any harm under any actions I undergo!
Age(12+): 14
Do you have a Mic: Yes (however my voice is pretty high so I am shy to speak)
Why you want to be on the server: I am a huge fan of mindcrackers and I love to watch their ftb videos (especially gennyB and bdubs!). I would really like to be in a community of other fellow mindcrack lovers aswell as play the same mods as etho,gennyb,bdubs,guude,etc and stuff :)

aerohunter27

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Aerohunter27​
Oath Not to Grief: I do not wish to grief the server,just help anyway possible.​
Age(12+):13​
Do you have a Mic: Yes​
Why you want to be on the server: I'm starting a youtube myself and also want to be part of a community of minecrafters since none of my friends play MC.​

haladur_phox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: digitalkid2009
Oath Not to Grief: why would i greif?
Age(12+): 23 (don't judge me :/ )
Do you have a Mic:no
Why you want to be on the server: looking for a casual mindcrack server to play on.

TheBrostepGuy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheBrostepGuy
Mic: Yes
Why you want to be on this server: I want to be part of a fun, community server where i can work together with others

skwoshy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:skwoshy
Oath Not to Grief:Honestly Mate, whats the point in griefing!?! (Yes I'm Aussie)
Age(12+):13
Do you have a Mic:yes :)
Why you want to be on the server: Because im looking to start over on my youtube channel and want to be part of a server full of youtuber and this seems very nice ;)

yummyface9x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yummyface
Oath Not To Grief: I shall not greif for griefing is pointless and bad for your health
Age12+: 14
Do you have a mic: yes but i dont usually talk much.
Why you want to be on the server: I would like to find a decent server to play upon and finally settle down because i can't seem to find a good server.