[1.4.6]Mindcrack Server[Youtube, 12+]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

mattO1228

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MattO1228
I solemnly swear not to grief
Age 12+:13
Yes I do have a mic
I would like to be on this server because I have learned a lot about FTB yet no body to contribute to and I would like to contribute to your server.

SamPersonGuy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: samuelr98
Oath Not to Grief: I promise sirs, my last server was ruined because of griefers
Age(12+):14
Do you have a Mic:no
Why you want to be on the server:i want a good server to have fun and just enjoy all that FTB brings

pandacheck

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Steamy_Panda
Oath Not to Grief:I Swear not to grief/troll. If I do then ban me!
Age(12+):14
Do you have a Mic:No.
Why you want to be on the server: I would like to be on a mindcrack server; that is whitelisted, yet small,

azzarooney

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:regards007
oath not to greif: i have never greifed before nor ever will
yes i do have a mic
i want to be on the server as i love helping communitys and helping people with resource troubles

t3line

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: T3line
Oath not to grief: I will not grief. I have no need or desire to.
Mic: I have astros, skype, and teamspeak
Why you want to be on the server: I am looking for a server with other people who are making FTB videos and are willing to collaborate

nag3000

Jul 29, 2019
~*~*~*~*~*Mindcrack Server Applications~*~*~*~*~*
IGN:nag3000
Oath Not to Grief: I Nag3000 giv my solum word not to greif
Age(12+): 14
Do you have a Mic: yes
Why you want to be on the server: I want to make a let's play of a ftb server and i chose you :D

xplexy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xplexy
Oath Not to Grief: i will not grief!
Age(12+): i'm 15 (almost 16)
Do you have a Mic: yes i have
Why you want to be on the server: I want to start a youtube channel with you guys and have some fun !

CaptainFlamePlays

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:dante2262
Oath not to greif:I have never griefed and nerver will
Mic:YEs i do have a mic and teamspeak
I want to be on the server because i want to start a lets play with a nice community that i can have fun with.

polywild3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: polywild3
OATH: i swear not to greif
MIC: yes, and teamspeak too
REASON: my goal for now is to become a streamer on twitch and youtuber. hopefully i succeed.