[1.4.6 Direwolf20 Modpack] LogiCarft - 16+, Mature

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

aljanobin78

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: aljanobin78
2. Age: 20
3. Skype: Y
4. Whats your favorite Mod? industrial / redpower
5. Why would you like to join our server? to play with other pepole ( never tried a server )
6. What could you bring to the server? very cool builds
7. Anything else you would like us to know: i just came prom tekkit becase i think i know almost every thing to know in it
so you can say that im experienced new to FTB

dragonhippie

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: dragonhippie & blazorfire
2. Age: Both 18 (twins)
3. Skype: Y/N- Yes and No... Elaborate? I have an account and it installed. I don't use it ALL the time.
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Any. Mainly Thaum & IC2
5. Why would you like to join our server? Ive been playing Direwolf pack for....since it released :p, Before that, i had Magic FTB pack and added pretty much all the mods from Direwolf myself :).
6. What could you bring to the server? I have had multiple servers plus Tekkit servers in my experiences of servers, me and my brother both do that is. If you don't need "server" help, i have been playing modded minecraft equal to Vanilla. (been minecrafting for 2 years now.)
7. Anything else you would like us to know:
Didnt see this question here :\ i wrote everything in Question 6. XD
we Dont grief, we usually team up on almost every server, and single-player game, (LAN)

PhantomXDemon

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: PhantomXDemon
2. Age: 18
3. Skype: Yes, I have a Skype and usually always have it open.
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Out of everything in the pack, I've really enjoyed IC2.
5. Why would you like to join our server? I'm a nice, friendly guy looking for a server filled with friendly people (as playing Minecraft by yourself is never really fun).
6. What could you bring to the server? I'm still learning some of the Mods in the pack, but I'm typically a fast learner. As previously mentioned, I'm friendly and am never rude towards anyone.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: Not much I can think of, no.

Branden harwell

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username:blacklight4444
2. Age:24
4. Whats your favorite Mod? New to FTB so far in single player really enjoying playn with the quarry's turtles etc
5. Why would you like to join our server? Lookn for a small private sever with friendly ppl i can play with
6. What could you bring to the server? blah idk i have plenty of free time? lol
7. Anything else you would like us to know:Like i said im still new to FTB done some single player but have been watching alot of The live streamer's tryn to learn and get some knowledge. Beside's that not much else to say

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: NimeniAltu666
2. Age: 19
3. Skype: Yuup!
4. Whats your favorite Mod? RedPower 2!
5. Why would you like to join our server? Cause it's DireWolf20 pack, it's got a lot of awesome mods.
6. What could you bring to the server? Creativity, crazy contraptions and machine builds!
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I love machines, and working with them. I do a lot of crazy machines, and systems, contraptions, etc. But i really don't like SSP, i find it boring.

Ninjakid7806

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Ninjakid7806
2. Age: 14 (turning 15 on march 14)
3. Skype: Ninjakid7806
4. Whats your favorite Mod?: Feed The Beast :D
5. Why would you like to join our server? : i want a fun server not like the other were people can talk bad and take all my items.
6. What could you bring to the server? I can build stuff really good if u want a hunger game map i can make one. zombie map i can make one too
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I play league of legends. and i really suck and spelling :(

eapo108

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Ninjakid7806​
2. Age: 14 (turning 15 on march 14)​
3. Skype: Ninjakid7806
4. Whats your favorite Mod?: Feed The Beast :D
5. Why would you like to join our server? : i want a fun server not like the other were people can talk bad and take all my items.​
6. What could you bring to the server? I can build stuff really good if u want a hunger game map i can make one. zombie map i can make one too​
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I play league of legends. and i really suck and spelling :(

fead the beast isnt mod its mod pack

joakim77

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: joakim7
2. Age: 16 soon 17
3. Skype: no private but im on teamspeak
4. Whats your favorite Mod?: my favorite mod is ic2 and build craft
5. Why would you like to join our server?: i wil like to join this server so im happy with 16+ and i think this server is so god for med
6. What could you bring to the server?: i could bring som good buildings and that im making timelaps with friends and building cool stuff. and im love modded minecraft and im fast to build stuff
7. Anything else you would like us to know: yes one thing im danish= im come from denmark so that is all[DOUBLEPOST=1357227082][/DOUBLEPOST]Hm im just post 1 but can not see it do i need to make one more?[DOUBLEPOST=1357227116][/DOUBLEPOST]ok now can i see it efter i post that^

jackhammer08

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: alexdel
2. Age:15
3. Skype: yes
4. Whats your favorite Mod? thaumcraft
5. Why would you like to join our server? to play in a friendly server
6. What could you bring to the server? i am good at thaumcraft and redpower
7. Anything else you would like us to know:i am a team player and hoping to see u guys soon

Highlanderdk

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Highlanderdk
2. Age: 20
3. Skype: Yes
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Iron chest mod, since i realy love having lot of room in a small space
5. Why would you like to join our server? i like to join a friendly server to learn more of the mods
6. What could you bring to the server? i'm a kind of mordern or medival builder, so helping building homes are something i can do
7. Anything else you would like us to know: i'm a still learner to the mods since i have not play them alot because of technic essuse. but it is fixed now

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: NimeniAltu666
2. Age: 19
4. Whats your favorite Mod? RedPower!
5. Why would you like to join our server? I hate single player, and I'm searching for a good non-laggy server.
6. What could you bring to the server? Not a goo aestethic builder, but I am really good at technical building.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: Direwolf20 FTW ?!

Buddykool

Jul 29, 2019
Applications:
1. Username: Buddykool
2. Age: 16
3. Skype: Y/N Yes
4. Whats your favorite Mod? IC2, Buildcraft, Redpower and some others
5. Why would you like to join our server? Looking for a nice community :)
6. What could you bring to the server? Community builds, friendliness.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I've been playing Feed the Beast for quite awhile.

th3niiinja

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: th3niiinja
2. Age: 23
3. Skype: Yes I can use skype and will if you guys wanna chat :D
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Redpower is definitely my favorite out of the mods in this pack.
5. Why would you like to join our server? I would like to join because I want to be on a server with the direwolf pack. It's much better than being alone in singleplayer.
6. What could you bring to the server? I could bring my knowledge of the mod pack and the mods inside of it.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I like to build with people and do community projects. I don' really like to be alone when i build so I tend to build with people.

damunzy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: damunzy
Whats your favorite Mod? Thaumcraft
Why would you like to join our server? Looking for a great server that has a fun and helpful community.
What could you bring to the server? Experience in server administration. Experience in Minecraft and FTB mods (been playing Tekkit since 1.1).
Anything else you would like us to know: Pork, the other white meat! I like to joke. Just had my coffee so maybe they won't be so funny yet. I have 6 kids (who will NOT be playing on here) one of which is 12 and watches _ALL_ the Minecraft videos he can on his iPod- he is constantly reminding me what a particular reciepe is so I hardly need NEI anymore. :D MY youngest is 4 and also loves Minecraft and loves to type in commands for turtles.

zombieslaya222

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: zombieslaya222
2. Age: 22
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Industrial Craft 2
5. Why would you like to join our server? I like to have fun, but not get griefed. I figure griefing ruins all the fun and hard work that you have put your time into
6. What could you bring to the server? Comedy and a fun gaming enviornment. I am also very helpful.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I have played mimnecraft since almost the very beggining in alpha version. I hate greifing, therefore, I do not do it.

DERPYpeep

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username:gb915
2. Age:33
3. Skype: Y/N no
4. Whats your favorite Mod? thaumcraft 3
5. Why would you like to join our server? cause playing by your self is not that fun and I like it when I can trade with players for the stuff I need
6. What could you bring to the server? less flux in the world(s) by planting silver wood saplings every where the flux is high and lots of trading
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I will do IC2 as well and I will find the end portal asap

iWantcoal

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: iwantcoal
2. Age: 14(Yes I know it's below your limit but I have played on 2 16+ mature servers before and they said I'm mature enough. Hope it's ok here, too...)
3. Skype: Y(But I would like only text-chat for privacy reasons)
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Redpower, others are IC2, BC(and it's extension mods), Mystcraft, EE3, PortalGun.
5. Why would you like to join our server? I was doing good on another similar 16+ server, but it got shut down for personal reasons (Owner and hoster fighting for non-server related reasons), and I hope I can continue the teamwork here.
6. What could you bring to the server? I'm good on building sceneries for server, and I will also make everyone friends just like on Mindcrack.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I do not agree with the definition of "Griefing" on some servers, for me griefing isn't just breaking other people's stuff, but making them sad on purpose via breaking his/her work(s). Though every time I do change other people's things, i leave a note. (e.g. To ****: I harvested your wheat and replanted it, hope it's OK for you, I was starving. And you got your wooden pipe the other way around, I rotated it for you, if you din't want that I'm sorry. from: iwantcoal.)

nathan109814

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username:nathan109814
2. Age:18
4. Whats your favorite Mod? thumcraft
5. Why would you like to join our server? looking for a nice server
6. What could you bring to the server? im very good with thumcraft
7. Anything else you would like us to know: i live in the usa and play alot

xXdDracheXx

Jul 29, 2019
Username: xXdDracheXx
My favorite Mods: Portalgun, IC, BC
Why I like to join the server: It's boring to play with well know people all the time
What I could bring to the server: Compactness, smartness and logic
Anything that you SHOULD know: I'm german I hope that won't be a problem

thenoobtube

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: thenoobtube
2. Age:16
3. Skype: Yes thenoobtube
4. Whats your favorite Mod? thaumcraft
5. Why would you like to join our server? to have fun and as a streaming server
6. What could you bring to the server? ftb fourms
7. Anything else you would like us to know:im a streamer