[1.4.6 Direwolf20 Modpack] LogiCarft - 16+, Mature

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Great_Sphinx

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Mangochatney
2. Age: 18
3. Skype: Y
4. Whats your favorite Mod? probably Red Power
5. Why would you like to join our server? I want to see what other people do with this modpack ;) Especially forestry.
6. What could you bring to the server? Time, engagement and a good amount of experience
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I`m new to the FTB modpack, but I played other modpacks.
I m from germany ( GMT +1)

Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1356896205][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Username: Nacon_TG
2. Age: 31
3. Skype: Yes
4. Whats your favorite Mod? computercraft
5. Why would you like to join our server? Im hoping to find a active server with a mature playerbase.
6. What could you bring to the server? I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on anything so the only thing i can offer is the joy of having me around :).
7. Anything else you would like us to know: im on GMT+1 and my play window is 9pm to 1-2am.

Accepted

DiamondHoe

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: DiamondHoe
2. Age: 16
3. Skype: Yes with a microphone.
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Industrial Craft
5. Why would you like to join our server? I am an avid player, I know a lot about the mods and I love to play.
6. What could you bring to the server? I would bring my extensive knowledge of the mods in the pack as well as my great game play.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I am in the central time zone and I would really enjoy playing with you all.

Great_Sphinx

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: DiamondHoe
3. Skype: Yes with a microphone.
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Industrial Craft
5. Why would you like to join our server? I am an avid player, I know a lot about the mods and I love to play.
6. What could you bring to the server? I would bring my extensive knowledge of the mods in the pack as well as my great game play.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I am in the central time zone and I would really enjoy playing with you all.

Accepted

Khalory

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Khalory
3. Skype: Y - I would definitely have fun Skyping
4. Whats your favorite Mod? It's really close between this and a few others but I think I'm gonna go with Forestry. I love pretty much everything about it and have a decent amount of experience with it as well.

5. Why would you like to join our server? After taking a look around at the forums, this is the best looking server I've seen. I've never really joined a server before but I've played tons of SSP so I would really like to play with other people so that I could see the kinds of things that other people build and maybe show of some things of my own.

6. What could you bring to the server? Well, I have a lot of experience and am generally a very helpful kinda guy. I'd also love to work on some builds for the whole server like machine rooms and mob spawners. I feel like making things for the whole server would be more rewarding because it's not just for you and because you also get help from the other players.

7. Anything else you would like us to know: I typically focus on functionality in my builds and I still have some work to do on aesthetics but I'm hoping to learn a lot from structures that other people build and am certainly willing to try to improve my own designs especially since other people will be looking at them instead of just me.

Great_Sphinx

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Khalory
3. Skype: Y - I would definitely have fun Skyping
4. Whats your favorite Mod? It's really close between this and a few others but I think I'm gonna go with Forestry. I love pretty much everything about it and have a decent amount of experience with it as well.

5. Why would you like to join our server? After taking a look around at the forums, this is the best looking server I've seen. I've never really joined a server before but I've played tons of SSP so I would really like to play with other people so that I could see the kinds of things that other people build and maybe show of some things of my own.

6. What could you bring to the server? Well, I have a lot of experience and am generally a very helpful kinda guy. I'd also love to work on some builds for the whole server like machine rooms and mob spawners. I feel like making things for the whole server would be more rewarding because it's not just for you and because you also get help from the other players.

7. Anything else you would like us to know: I typically focus on functionality in my builds and I still have some work to do on aesthetics but I'm hoping to learn a lot from structures that other people build and am certainly willing to try to improve my own designs especially since other people will be looking at them instead of just me.

Accepted

XxmehlhausenxX

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: XxmehlhausenxX
3. Skype: Yes - microphone
4. Whats your favorite mod? It's hard to pick a favorite but I would have to say Redpower 2.
5. Why would you like to join our server? I have been looking for a good server community to call my own and this one is the best I have found.
6. What could you bring to the server? I could bring my extensive knowledge and experience of mods in order to help those who might not know so much. I also love to make community builds.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I can't wait to start playing on a server and to see what other people bring to the server.

T3amTact1cal

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: T3amTact1cal
3. Skype: Y/N: Y
4. Whats your favorite Mod? EE
5. Why would you like to join our server? Well, I'v been trying to find a server for a while now, but it's been difficult. I'v gotten tired of FTB, because It doesn't have some of the mods I really enjoy. Now I found out direwolf has the mods I enjoy, and It seems like your server could be fun. The reason is, that your allowing us to experince the game play without many restrictions
6. What could you bring to the server? Well, I could bring couple stuff such as some laughter, answers, help and friendship :D
7. Anything else you would like us to know: Well, I'm 16 live in U.S.A and my time is Eastern Time. I have somewhat knowledge of DireWolf20 modpack, and hope to learn more about it. I also hope to teach newer players stuff they want to understand. Last thing I like to tell you is, I am not perfect :p

WTBjellybean10

Jul 29, 2019
Username: WTBjellybean10
What's your favorite mod: Computercraft, Railcraft, Redpower2 all of them are fun but i find those the most useful
Why would you like to join our server: I haven't played much multiplayer and I have decided to venture out of my box (I have played single player only since 1.8.1 after I was griefed on a server that I really enjoyed)
What could you bring to the server: I have an incredible understanding of the mods and I love to help newer people. I really like DW20 so I would like to make a public machine room and a public liquid room.
Anything else you would like us to know: I play A LOT and I hate griefers and thieves. I enjoy helping people and I have played minecraft since 1.6 (beta) but I quit minecraft in 1.8 because of griefers. I am hoping to get back into multiplayer! Finally thank you for reading this and considering me as a candidate for the whitelist :)

Jellybean

SomeGuy72

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: SomeGuy72
3. Skype: Y/N: Y
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Forestry
5. Why would you like to join our server? I have been looking for a great server to play on with mature, honest people.
6. What could you bring to the server? I will bring my extensive knowledge of FTB and my friendly personality :)
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I live in Washington State, I attended Minecon 2011, and I really hope I can be a part of this great looking server!

Stirke

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Stirke7
2. Age: 17
4. Whats your favorite Mod? IndustrialCraft
5. Why would you like to join our server? Just got a new computer, looking to get back into minecraft and need a server that I feel I can play on for a long time
6. What could you bring to the server? A good attitude
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I have not played many of the new modpacks/I dont know all the mods 100% looking for a nice community who can help me and someday I can return the favor

V0LUM3

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: V0LUM3 (0 is a zero)
2. Age: 19
3. Skype: Yes (victory.alex)
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Beeeeees :)
5. Why would you like to join our server? Been looking for a fairly dedicated server. And it seems as though you guys know what you're doing :).
6. What could you bring to the server? Good attitude, some knowledge of turtles.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I've never been banned from a minecraft server. The server I was playing on for the last few weeks just got taken down due to internet issues. I play other games.. League of Legends, Gw2, The Secret world etc.. If you guys have a forum I could be on it a lot.. as I have a pretty easy going desk job I go to 5 days a week. I can most likely play 2-3 hours a day during weekdays. And possibly 5+ hours on weekends.

Kentzz63

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: shaunz
4. Whats your favorite Mod?: Industrial and Buildcraft
5. Why would you like to join our server?: I would love to join an FTB server it gets lonely on single multiplayer
6. What could you bring to the server?: Knowledge and Good atittude and awesome spirit!
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I reside on USA, NEw York New York. Never been banned and i love bacon and pancakes.

h3lladvocate

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: h3lladvocate
2. Age: 22
3. Skype: Yea, though I request you do not call me unless you ask, we use skype at work xD
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Hmm, tough call, probably Thaumcraft. The things he's created were simply amazing, and continue to be.
5. Why would you like to join our server? I've never done server play and am really interested in getting in a new community and doing some MC DW20 style.
6. What could you bring to the server? Good attitude, help the community. I like building communal things, so I'd help with that. I'm a CS major, so I can doing CCraft and Forth like a boss.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: Never been banned, since, well, never been big into server play til now. Play several other video games, LoL, WoW, Gw2, etc. Been playing Minecraft with mods since prob 1.3 (0.3? beta 1.3? the 1.3 before minecraft was released, w.e version that's called now). I play MC generally at night (work and stuff gets in the way), or on the weekends.

Tek

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
1. Username: tekman6001
2. Age:13
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Red Power
5. Why would you like to join our server? I am looking for a fun Modded Minecraft experience.
6. What could you bring to the server? I am good with the mods IC2, Forestry, Buildcraft, and Red Power
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I am not the best player at building or fighting, but i am a;ways open to try and work together.

Zafum

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Zafum
2. Age: 17
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Wow, there are so many good ones. I think I'd have to say Redpower.
5. Why would you like to join our server? I love the FTB mods, but SMP is much more fun than SP. I'd enjoy being part of a mature, but newish server, and this fits the criteria ^^
6. What could you bring to the server? I have lots of experience with many of the mods. I like building Redpower aircrafts. Been creating MC stuff for almost a year and a half.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I'm a Supop of fCraft.net. I live in Tennessee, USA (Central Time), and love backpacking in the mountains.

dritalin

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: dritalin
2. Age: 28
3. Skype: Y/N
4. Whats your favorite Mod? IC2/BC2
5. Why would you like to join our server? Build fancy things to show and tell
6. What could you bring to the server? Handy with piping/routing/automation
7. Anything else you would like us to know:

Fanaart

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: fanaart
2. Age: 15 ( I will turn 16 by march, 6 )
3. Skype: fanaart
4. Whats your favorite Mod?: mystcraft
5. Why would you like to join our server? : i want to join a good mature community where we could work together!, those kind of servers are rare, And i want to try Feed the beast, without plugins or banned items.
6. What could you bring to the server? I can build, and i also like realisticbuilding (organic) like making dragons, statue's
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I have ADD, But i am mature anough, I'm also a GFX artist, i could design a server logo