[1.4.6 Direwolf20 Modpack] LogiCarft - 16+, Mature

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Great_Sphinx

Jul 29, 2019
LogiCraft
Server IP : 70.35.76.140
Rules:
1. No major griefing or stealing from other players
2. Treat everyone with respect
3. No Racist, sexist, or offensive language
4. Only Cave mining in the Overworld
5. No quarries in the Overworld including Turtle, BuildCraft, and fillers
6. Keep world anchors to a minimum to reduce strain on the server

7. No Withers in the overworld
Disabled Mods/Items:
1. Small changes to copper and Tin ore generation
About The Server:
LogiCraft is a small server with a maximum of 15-20 people. We have only been up for about a week so no one will be far behind. We all are really friendly and are looking to start a TeamSpeak server or something along those lines. For now we all have Skype so don't be shy and feel free to join. Server difficulty is set to normal. Server is currently on 6 GB RAM and runs like a champ.
Applications:
1. Username:
2. Age:
3. Skype: Y/N
4. Whats your favorite Mod?
5. Why would you like to join our server?
6. What could you bring to the server?
7. Anything else you would like us to know:
We are only going to choose the best applicants so put what you feel necessary and it will be better to write more than not enough.
Owners/Admins:
Owner: Great_Sphinx
Admins: Zealdd and Assasin01

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Orcius
2. Age: 17
3. Skype: Yes
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Forestry
5. Why would you like to join our server? To build a crazy community, in which i would do preferably the farmstuf
6. What could you bring to the server? Everything including IC2 farming, forestry biofuel etc, bee breeding, animal breeding etc...
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I'm from Belgium, so thats GMT +1

OldDogy

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: OldDogy
2. Age: 21
3. Skype: Y ( I don't speak English that great, but I'm eager to improve! )
4. Whats your favorite Mod? hard questions, I use everything that i learn how to use :p but IC2 and RP2 are a must
5. Why would you like to join our server? I'm searching for a smaller community, were we can play all together, free of grief, and may be start an LP series ?
6. What could you bring to the server? Help, i just love helping people build , dig, mine, and just do some projects. Would like to learn new things, I'm not fully new to the mod's(played tekkit), but i never played FTB in multilayer
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I never used Forestry, and ThaumCraft, that's something I'll just have to learn about, everything else I mostly used.

P.S: I'm from Serbia, and that is also GMT +1

Something about me: I'm a 3D Modeler, Studying Animation and OpenGL (C) Programming. I love Music, play guitar a little bit xP (I suck at it), and well gaming is my second life, i just love games, also love to draw (nothing really awesome but it's ok )

onedan

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: shamancs
2. Age: 16
3. Skype: onedan.lazarev
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Industrial Craft 2
5. Why would you like to join our server? I love all FTB server)))
6. What could you bring to the server? I can help people with machine
7. Anything else you would like us to know: i want find server with mystcraft))

roger_murtaugh

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username:roger_murtaugh
2. Age:23
3. Skype: Y
4. Favorite mod: My favorite mod would be RedPower 2, if I had to pick one.
5. Why I want to join your server: Small community means everybody knows everybody, so we can group together around a big build. And better community feeling!
6. I would bring good spirits ;) Also I got some electric-engineering background, but in Minecraft I mostly like to do small compact builds using gates and stuff.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: Well I am a happy go lucky guy. I've played a lot with tekkit beforehand, and fiddled around with with the beta pack a bunch. Just wanna join a server with some decent peeps.

Viaknar Rakenshid

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Viaknar
2. Age: 20
4. Whats your favorite Mod? I don't really have a favorite, but hey that's why we play modpacks is it not?
5. Why would you like to join our server? I enjoy smaller newer servers, also i need to learn a little more about this pack and a smp server is the best place to do so.
6. What could you bring to the server? I am a quick learner. I am eager to become great at this pack and maybe contribute to it myself in the future.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: Well I think I made it clear that I'm relatively new to this pack and most of these mods. However, I am looking for a smaller community that seems mature.

zlim3z

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: zlim3z
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Redpower
5. Why would you like to join our server? Looks decent, and finding good servers is challenging with so much traffic around FTB
6. What could you bring to the server? Logistical Building and Build Desighn
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I have a long experience with mods, (Years of expereince, I was one of the first people to jump onto a IC + BC server when both mods first came out. Im also a member of the City of Industry team and need practice with the new changes to the mods before the ultimate pack comes out and the project starts fully :D

Daniel Haugseth

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Haugzn
2. Age:24
4. Whats your favorite Mod? My favorite mod has to be RP because it can be used for so many different things and works so well with many other mods :D
5. Why would you like to join our server?: I have never played on a server before, and would love to join what seems to be a great server with mature people for my first server play :)
6. What could you bring to the server?: Good humour and north norwegian awesomeness :p
7. Anything else you would like us to know: My experience with mods is mostly learned from Direwolf20's lets plays. But after playing around with MC and mods for a year or so i have been getting pretty good with most mods and know my way around the block :)

FuriousDevi

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: FuriousDevi
2. Age: 25
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Redpower (but like all mods alot :) )
5. Why would you like to join our server? Like to have fun with nice People from other Countrys and of course loving Minecraft with mods ^^
6. What could you bring to the server? A friendly Member who knows many things about the used Mods.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I´m from Germany and my english is not perfect...but should be good enough to communicate with you guys ^^ // And i am the last Dude on Earth who thinks about to grief someone!

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Ashen92
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Thaumcraft! I love the golems, they are cute and give a fun alternative way to make automatic farms.
5. Why would you like to join our server? From reading your information in the top post, it looks like you guys know what you're doing with leading a server, and I think that's very important. I want to join your server because it sounds like it's going to be a fun time with a small group of people who'll slowly get to know each other, and I want to be apart of that.
6. What could you bring to the server? I will bring my knowledge of Thaumcraft, Buildcraft, and Industrial Craft 2 to help people who maybe don't know as much. I'm also a very fun guy and very talkative, so I'll bring funny jokes, too!
7. Anything else you would like us to know: It would be an honor to be accepted to your server. I hope you consider my application and I can't wait to hear from you.

Thanks,
Ash

T3amTact1cal

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: T3amTact1cal
3. Skype: Y/N: Yes
4. Whats your favorite Mod?: I think it would be EE
5. Why would you like to join our server?: Cause I'm trying to find a decent direwolf server which is kinda difficult to find because the mass amount of other threads filled with applications.
6. What could you bring to the server? I can't promise anything, but I can promise I like to help people :D
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I'm new to these types of modpacks, and still am learning. I'm pretty generous, and give stuff to people if they really need it :)

Mangochatney

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Mangochatney
2. Age: 18
4. Whats your favorite Mod? probably Red Power
5. Why would you like to join our server? I want to see what other people do with this modpack ;) Especially forestry.
6. What could you bring to the server? Time, engagement and a good amount of experience
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I`m new to the FTB modpack, but I played other modpacks.
I m from germany ( GMT +1)

Vonguben

Jul 29, 2019
Applications:
1. Username: Vonguben
3. Skype: Y (I never use it)
4. Whats your favorite Mod? mysticraft for dense ores
5. Why would you like to join our server? I want to be a part of a active mature community. (it wouldnt hurt for the server to not always be full)
6. What could you bring to the server? one more positive personality
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I play everyday and I am very active and helpful

RedShadow13

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: RedShadow13
3. Skype: No, sorry. I would be active in chat though.
4. Whats your favorite Mod? It has to be Forestry. I love messing about with the bees and farms and I am looking forward to what it will have in the future. :)
5. Why would you like to join our server? I would like to join the server because on the previous server I was on it would lag quite a bit and the map reset like every week so it was difficult to get something done. I also want to join because I am not a huge fan of GregTech and it is difficult to find a good Direwolf20 server that isn't open. :)
6. What could you bring to the server? I have a habit of setting a waypoint at spawn so when I get started I can go back and make some community things, mainly bees since lots of people seem to hate them. ;)
7. Anything else you would like us to know: Yes. I do have January exams and college when the winter break ends so I may not be as active but I will be on for at least a few hours. :D

fableNL

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username:fableNL
3. Skype: No
4. Whats your favorite Mod? : industural craft
5. Why would you like to join our server? : I would like to join the server because on the previous server I was on it would lag quite a bit and the map reset like every week so it was difficult to get something done.
6. What could you bring to the server? : one more positive personality
7. Anything else you would like us to know:NO

Nate072

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: _Nate
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Redpower 2 because I love complex redstone contraptions.
5. Why would you like to join our server? Single player is lonely, and I wish to share my creations with others and make new friends at the same time. I want to be on a server with mature and respectful players.
6. What could you bring to the server? A helpful, positive personality. I feel that I am very mature and I can bring a lot to this server.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I currently moderate a decent sized vanilla Minecraft server. I play FTB nearly every day, and know a lot about the mods and would be willing to help other members. I am on Pacific time.

TOMDICKandHARRY

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: DethJerry
2. Age: 18
3. Skype: N
4. Whats your favorite Mod? my favorites are EE3, computer craft and build craft
5. Why would you like to join our server? because it sounds like a great server
6. What could you bring to the server?knowledge of the mods
7. Anything else you would like us to know: i am not a stupid greifer.

Nacon

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Nacon_TG
2. Age: 31
4. Whats your favorite Mod? computercraft
5. Why would you like to join our server? Im hoping to find a active server with a mature playerbase.
6. What could you bring to the server? I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on anything so the only thing i can offer is the joy of having me around :).
7. Anything else you would like us to know: im on GMT+1 and my play window is 9pm to 1-2am.

Lamp218

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Lamp218
3. Skype: Y/N Yes, but no camera. Kind of crappy headset though.
4. Whats your favorite Mod? I love Mystcraft personally. Being able to choose your favorite parts of the overworld and piecing them together in a better world is fun to me.
5. Why would you like to join our server? I would like to join the server because I don't like playing alone in case I get stuck on a mod part, and I love to see other peoples' creations from time to time.
6. What could you bring to the server? I would build a wonderful castle-style house with a large courtyard, and much experience with most of the mods currently in the Direwolf20 Mod Pack.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I've played Minecraft since the first Halloween update came out with pumpkins and the sort. I do not grief, and I tend to live alone.

Great_Sphinx

Jul 29, 2019
1. Username: Orcius
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Forestry
5. Why would you like to join our server? To build a crazy community, in which i would do preferably the farmstuf
6. What could you bring to the server? Everything including IC2 farming, forestry biofuel etc, bee breeding, animal breeding etc...
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I'm from Belgium, so thats GMT +1

Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1356895853][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Username: killoflen
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Redpower 2
5. Why would you like to join our server? Because i want to have a little good community to make some friends and play along with them and SSP started to get boring
6. What could you bring to the server? I'd love to share ideas and hang out. i'll try to help everyone out if i can and i think i'd be a good member in the community
7. Anything else you would like us to know: GMT+1 (Belguim) pretty good english. i stream on twitch

Accepted
[DOUBLEPOST=1356895888][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Username: OldDogy
2. Age: 21
3. Skype: Y ( I don't speak English that great, but I'm eager to improve! )
4. Whats your favorite Mod? hard questions, I use everything that i learn how to use :p but IC2 and RP2 are a must
5. Why would you like to join our server? I'm searching for a smaller community, were we can play all together, free of grief, and may be start an LP series ?
6. What could you bring to the server? Help, i just love helping people build , dig, mine, and just do some projects. Would like to learn new things, I'm not fully new to the mod's(played tekkit), but i never played FTB in multilayer
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I never used Forestry, and ThaumCraft, that's something I'll just have to learn about, everything else I mostly used.

P.S: I'm from Serbia, and that is also GMT +1

Something about me: I'm a 3D Modeler, Studying Animation and OpenGL (C) Programming. I love Music, play guitar a little bit xP (I suck at it), and well gaming is my second life, i just love games, also love to draw (nothing really awesome but it's ok )

Accepted
[DOUBLEPOST=1356895929][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Username:roger_murtaugh
2. Age:23
4. Favorite mod: My favorite mod would be RedPower 2, if I had to pick one.
5. Why I want to join your server: Small community means everybody knows everybody, so we can group together around a big build. And better community feeling!
6. I would bring good spirits ;) Also I got some electric-engineering background, but in Minecraft I mostly like to do small compact builds using gates and stuff.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: Well I am a happy go lucky guy. I've played a lot with tekkit beforehand, and fiddled around with with the beta pack a bunch. Just wanna join a server with some decent peeps.

Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1356895986][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Username: Haugzn
4. Whats your favorite Mod? My favorite mod has to be RP because it can be used for so many different things and works so well with many other mods :D
5. Why would you like to join our server?: I have never played on a server before, and would love to join what seems to be a great server with mature people for my first server play :)
6. What could you bring to the server?: Good humour and north norwegian awesomeness :p
7. Anything else you would like us to know: My experience with mods is mostly learned from Direwolf20's lets plays. But after playing around with MC and mods for a year or so i have been getting pretty good with most mods and know my way around the block :)

Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1356896030][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Username: FuriousDevi
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Redpower (but like all mods alot :) )
5. Why would you like to join our server? Like to have fun with nice People from other Countrys and of course loving Minecraft with mods ^^
6. What could you bring to the server? A friendly Member who knows many things about the used Mods.
7. Anything else you would like us to know: I´m from Germany and my english is not perfect...but should be good enough to communicate with you guys ^^ // And i am the last Dude on Earth who thinks about to grief someone!

Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1356896065][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Username: Ashen92
4. Whats your favorite Mod? Thaumcraft! I love the golems, they are cute and give a fun alternative way to make automatic farms.
5. Why would you like to join our server? From reading your information in the top post, it looks like you guys know what you're doing with leading a server, and I think that's very important. I want to join your server because it sounds like it's going to be a fun time with a small group of people who'll slowly get to know each other, and I want to be apart of that.
6. What could you bring to the server? I will bring my knowledge of Thaumcraft, Buildcraft, and Industrial Craft 2 to help people who maybe don't know as much. I'm also a very fun guy and very talkative, so I'll bring funny jokes, too!
7. Anything else you would like us to know: It would be an honor to be accepted to your server. I hope you consider my application and I can't wait to hear from you.

Thanks,
Ash

Accepted