1.3.0: Direwolf20 1.7.10 version 1.5.0

EmKaM

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I launch the modpack i try to login in to a server it goes on works but i cant move or anything few mins after it closes down. Not sure whats happening tried it with and without optifine.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/db296f94

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
More details surrah?;
Have you gone onto this server before?
Have you tried other servers and single player?
Have you notified the admins of the server about the issue, and if so have they had it happen before?

EmKaM

Jul 29, 2019
I have been on this server before. No i have not tried a different server or SP. and no i have not notified the admins of the server. Ill try going on SP right now

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like it's either Soul Fray or Flux Flu, assuming it isn't poppet based, at a glance. You'll need to grab an admin of the server and ask them to clear all effects from your character. If that doesn't work, there are a few threads hidden in this pack's section of the forum that had very similar crash logs that may have a solution.

Kurama

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like it's either Soul Fray or Flux Flu, assuming it isn't poppet based, at a glance. You'll need to grab an admin of the server and ask them to clear all effects from your character. If that doesn't work, there are a few threads hidden in this pack's section of the forum that had very similar crash logs that may have a solution.
That would be removing Blood magic -Nothing from him again.

But I believe Soul Fray can be disabled in server configs.