Mod Feedback [1.12][1.11.2][1.10.2][1.8.9][1.7.10] Dynamic Surroundings Info/Support

OreCruncher

Mod Developer
May 22, 2013
My Chair
The sound list that DS presents is generated from the sounds registered with Minecraft's Sound Manager. It is possible, however, for a mod to play sounds outside of the Minecraft sound engine, and DS would not be aware of it. Do you know what sound is playing?

BTW, if you enable DS debug logging and hit F3 while in game to the lower left you will see a list of OGG files that are currently queued in underlying sound library. The names may give you a hint as to where to find the actual high level SoundEvent.

Skkubah

Feb 3, 2019
São Paulo, SP - Brasil
Greetings,

Recently, I'd decided to create a private modpack (for minecraft version 1.7.10) and I was wondering if it is possible for me to create some kind of support (about the footsteps feature) for some mods.
Some time ago, I'd used the Presence Footsteps mod, and I remember there was a "blockmap.cfg" file where it was possible for me to edit/add the sounds emitted by some blocks.
I'm using the version 1.6.0.4 of Dynamic Surroundings (it's the latest for 1.7.10).

Bramdeman_1_TV

Feb 23, 2021
Hey there OreCruncher, i really love youre mod but i have a problem.. i just cant seem to find out how to get to the controller or how it works.
could you please help me with it.
if anyone else reads this feel free to help plss

OreCruncher

Mod Developer
May 22, 2013
My Chair
Hey there OreCruncher, i really love youre mod but i have a problem.. i just cant seem to find out how to get to the controller or how it works.
could you please help me with it.
if anyone else reads this feel free to help plss

Not sure what you mean by controller.