Whitelist Server [1.1.4]Stancraft FTB Unleashed [Mcpc+][Only Dartcraft Mod disabled][Whitelist][Forums]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019

Welcome to Stancraft!

Come join the world of FTB Unleashed with the Stancraft Community! Brand new server (actually put up today 7/31) to create all your crazy contraptions you can unleash(that was terrible I apologize..). Looking to fill a few slots on our server, so make sure to "apply" ASAP! They will fill fast.

Few details about us and the server itself:

*First off, the only thing disabled on this server is the mod Dartcraft as majority feels it is too OP. Everything else is fair game. Including mystcraft :) *

*Biomes and Reliquary are enabled here. Please enable through choosing edit mod pack in the launcher*

Server Hardware:
  • VPS server
  • 4 core cpu
  • 8 gb ram (will be upgraded as needed)
  • Located in Kansas City, MO
Server Staff: (Our staff is extremely helpful be it technical or mod pack help)
  • Stanicle (owner. Keep the technical questions to me since I am usually a nub to gameplay stuff xD)
  • RikkyXD
  • Al728
  • Biggy6288
Server Plugins (Mcpc+):
  • Grief protection
  • Essentials (just for a few commands)
  • Just a few other for backend stuff. This server is not needed to be plugin heavy :)
Server Rules:
  • ZERO GRIEFING (this includes stealing,raiding, and everything else of this sort.
  • Mature server
  • No excessive language
  • Racism
  • Gender wars
  • Homophobic remarks
You will be banned very quickly if you do any of these. So do not say you were not warned!

How to apply for the server(Use this thread or go to www.stancraft.co to apply):
*Please, answer everything or I will most likely skip over your post*
  • IGN (in game name..)
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server)
  • Why you would like to join this server
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules
That is it! I or my staff will reply/pm if you were accepted with all the necessary info
smile.png

Thanks and happy adventuring!
~Stanicle

SG1csifan

Dec 11, 2012
  • IGN (in game name...): SG1CSIfan
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server): 24
  • Why you would like to join this server: Looking for a small community of people to play with and get to know.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: Yes I would, if you need the help
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: Yes I ahve

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN dothrom
  • Age 27
  • Why you would like to join this server: I've played solo long enough, and am now looking for a group to play with.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server? Most likely, yes.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules? Yep.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
dothrom check your conversations.

Steady acceptance from both outlets this thread is posted at. Please "apply" asap. Not sure when spots will now fill. Everyone who has been applying has been getting in. Perfect players for our server.

hbk62

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..): Flygon62
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server): 20
  • Why you would like to join this server: im looking for a good whitelist server because im tired of having to build my stuff out of warded blocks to avoid griefing. this servers sounds perfect, and i like that dartcraft is disabled.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: maybe, just depends on my school situation at the time. closer to yes, than no
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules yep :)

jpbirdsgong

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: jpbirdsgong
  • Why you would like to join this server: I want to get set up on an unleashed server that won't reset the map on updates, and I appreciate the decision to disable an OP mod! Here's some of my work: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/automating-quest-ram.20424/; see page 2 for screenshots
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server? Probably not-- don't want to commit to something I can't do if I end up not having time.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules? Yes.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
We are now version 1.1.2 of Unleashed. :D

Got the memory leaks with mcpc+ straightened out for the most part.

Also, I have moved us over to my 8gb ram server. Meaning more slots are open. If you are interested apply ASAP. Spots fill up fast!
*If you have already applied and still are interested. Please message me.

MacSkills

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) MacSkills
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server)
  • Why you would like to join this serverI want to play unleashed on a server, i think this might be the one.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft ServerYou will never know, we'll see how things work out
  • You have read and agree to the above server rulesOf course

Meek

Jul 29, 2019
Applying for 2 people.
  • IGN (in game name..) kiva_softpaw / thebigunf20
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) 19 / 19
  • Why you would like to join this server We just want to join a small community of people. We are very active mc players so you'd see us around a lot.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server. Maybe, I was a mod for a tekkit server back in the day.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: We both have. We agree.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
I will add you three. Just give me a second while I reboot the server.

Edit: All shoudl be added. Let me know if you have any issues or if I mistyped your name on the whitelist xD

GySgtXerxes

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) - GySgtXerxes
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) - 23
  • Why you would like to join this server - I am looking for a smaller friendly community where I can come waste some of my free time with some cool people and nice atmosphere.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server - I would be open for it but I won't claim that I would necessarily be good at it haha
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules - Yes

Quitstallin

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN : Quitstallin
  • Why you would like to join this server: Looking for a mature small community that i can have fun building and not have to worry about seeing #YOLO every 5 mins ;)
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: It is possible.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: I do

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
And your in Quit just for that yolo comment. lol Pm will be sent with the ip.

I should add I updated the server to 1.1.3 now. So, make sure to use that version.

Zaelesis

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) Zaelesis
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server)25
  • Why you would like to join this server Somewhere to play
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server Maybe some time down the road
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules yes

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
*Biomes and Reliquary are enabled here. Please enable through choosing edit mod pack in the launcher*

ghostconnell1975

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) Ghostconnell1975
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) 35
  • Why you would like to join this server Looking to join a small community that is looking to enjoy themselves while building and making all sorts of contraptions
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server If one came up I would consider it yes
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules I have and agree with them

Besdies

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) - Besdies
  • Age (looking for 18+ for this server) - 21.
  • Why you would like to join this server - Been playing single play for the last few days, and i'm just to board playing by myself i would like to find and play with a small community, and visit and help others. To the best of my ability. I would also like to make a massive, biomass/fuel farm and make community power with it. :)
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when available for a Stancraft Server - I would prefer not to, but if it is a must i will.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules - Yes.

Bob_Sack

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Bob_Sack
  • Why you would like to join this server: I'm looking for a new server since my old one was abandoned. I've specifically been looking for one that disables dartcraft because it's ridiculously overpowered, and the age requirement is just another plus for me.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server: I'm always good at staff positions on servers and have been promoted on more than half the servers I've frequented in the past. I'm up for anything, but it doesn't affect me either way. Just wanna play and have a good time in the end :)
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: Sounds good to me
I've been having trouble registering to the website, otherwise I would've applied there.

LordDeTracy

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: LordDeTracy
  • Why you would like to join this server: To meet people and build a community town/base
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server? Yes
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules: Yes