Whitelist Server [1.1.4]Stancraft FTB Unleashed [Mcpc+][Only Dartcraft Mod disabled][Whitelist][Forums]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome you two :)

I will send you two msgs in a min on how to connect. Still have room for a few users, so please apply if interested.

stanicle

Jul 29, 2019
Slots are open again for this server! Apply today to gain access to our community. Also, please visit our site (www.stancraft.co) to learn about our Vanilla Whitelisted Server :)

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (in game name..) xSimplename
  • Age(looking for 18+ for this server) 22
  • Why you would like to join this server? I'm looking for a new server and a fresh new start, also hoping to learn something new during my time there.
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server? Sure why not.
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules? Yes i have.

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN Pibx10
  • Age 20
  • Why you would like to join this server I have been in many whitelisted servers, and i am looking for a new one i have been recognized as very responsible
  • Would you ever be interested in a staff position when availabe for a Stancraft Server yes
  • You have read and agree to the above server rules yes