Open 1.1.0: Inventory Gone

BadDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
After playing Infinity for a fews weeks with no dramas, tonight after being on pause for an hour or so, on the restart everything in my inventory was gone, weapons, armor, Jetpack etc.

I materialized outside my base all my extra hearts were reset, and the toolbar was empty except for the 2 books you start the game with!! (world Domination & Materials and you)

I didnt die, no tomb stone no game crashes, all my achievements were still there, but the new Draconic chest I just made and the Resonant Jetpack I made earlier today is gone

Help Can I roll back to an earlier save?

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

EndlessFields

Jul 29, 2019
Did you have AromaBackup turned on? If so it should just be a matter of copying its backed up world and config folder into your main directory and overwriting. Other option is to just grant yourself those items back through creative. Also keep in mind there is no "Pause" in Minecraft. Stuff is still happening even when your on the title screen.

Kurama

Jul 29, 2019
There is a death backup by Openblocks.
/ob_inventory restore BadDragon [Input data such as ' inventory-BadDragon-2015-03-02_16.21.34-death-0.dat ' but without .dat]