Closed 1.1.0: Crashes With IC2 Class

Ratetastic man

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Hello, I Don't Know If This Is The Right Place To Post This, But It Is The Most Logical Place I Found. So I Don't Like IC2 Experimentel Because It Is To Much Like gregtech, My Least Faveorite Mod, So I Removed IT From The Pack, And In It's Place, I Put IC2 Classic, And Now When I Try To Open It, It Crashes.

i Would Give You The Crash Report Minecraft Gives, But FTB Says It Is To Long :{

Mod & Version:
IC2 Classic/IC2 Experimentle

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
It Can Be Repeated, Just Remove IC2 Experimentel From The Pack And Put IC2 In,

Known Fix:

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Version:

What is the bug:
Hello, I Don't Know If This Is The Right Place To Post This, But It Is The Most Logical Place I Found. So I Don't Like IC2 Experimentel Because It Is To Much Like gregtech, My Least Faveorite Mod, So I Removed IT From The Pack, And In It's Place, I Put IC2 Classic, And Now When I Try To Open It, It Crashes.

i Would Give You The Crash Report Minecraft Gives, But FTB Says It Is To Long :{

Mod & Version:
IC2 Classic/IC2 Experimentle

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
It Can Be Repeated, Just Remove IC2 Experimentel From The Pack And Put IC2 In,

Known Fix:
By the way, none of the scripts involving IC2 Exp will work. Not sure if that;'s the problem, and I can make some of my own scripts for you and others (maybe), but try for a start adding Classic while keeping Exp in. And please post the log, just use Pastebin.

Ratetastic man

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I Tryed Puting Classic And Experimental In, But Forge Says I Can't OpenIt Because they Have The Same Mod I.D., But If You Could Make Your Own Scripts For It It Would Be apreciated

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Not a bug. IC2 Experimental is a key mod for this pack, things breaking when you remove it is to be expected.