5 Broken Yellorium
1 Broken Aluminum
3 Broken Copper
3 Broken Gold
3 Broken Iron
2 Broken Lead
1 Broken Platinum
8 Broken Tin
I don't know the exact rates, But from testing this versus sifting 58 Gravel normally, to account for the loss from the compressed sieve the RNG seems abnormally low. Could just be bad luck, but i thought i would post anyways.

Mod & Version:
Ex Compresssum

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
I think whatever formatting you used when posting this hasn't held so can't really tell what the issue is.

Keridos

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I know you only get 2/3 of the normal drop when using the compressed sieve. Additionally the drop rates for the Sifting have been decreased by a substantial amount by the FTB Team. It is all luck based still, a testing size of 64 is probably not big enough, 10x or 100x the amount might start giving some better results.

Nedrith

Jul 29, 2019
it's actually 55% of the drop rate all heavy sieving is basically 5 rolls of the normal sieving chance to get the item. Heavy sieving is mostly useful early on when you already have a large amount of cobble but can't automate sieving and don't want to sieve stacks of stuff by hand. You end up breaking apart cobble but atleast you aren't sitting there sieving for as long. Automated not so useful.