Closed 1.0.4: All minefactory reloaded machines have unintended recipe

1killer911

Version:

What is the bug:
All MFR machines have their base recipe and a integrated/difficult recipe. This makes all MFR machines (I believe) cheaper to make than intended.

Mod & Version:
Minefactory Reloaded

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Crafting recipe, not a bug.

Known Fix:
Add minetweaker script to remove unmodified recipe for all MFR machines.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Which pack?
The config iirc has 3 recipes; the Vanilla one, Thermal Expansion and unless things have changed there's an IC2 one.
I remember it was a true false condition on each line. You could potentially have all the recipies on at once.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

1killer911

Infinity Evolved Skyblock V 1.0.4

They have the TE recipe with machine frames as well as the modified version with an Ender IO base. As far as configs, I haven't touched them. This is with base configs.

spcsting

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug. The TE recipe still uses plastic sheets that require rocket fuel which is what I thought gated MFR.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug. The TE recipe still uses plastic sheets that require rocket fuel which is what I thought gated MFR.
Yes the Plastic is what is gated, whether you use EIO or TE recipes is up to you. TE def does make more sense cost wise.

EDIT: I have removed TE recipes from MFR in 1.1.0

1killer911

Yes the Plastic is what is gated, whether you use EIO or TE recipes is up to you. TE def does make more sense cost wise.

EDIT: I have removed TE recipes from MFR in 1.1.0

Cool, is there anywhere I can see the full changelog of 1.1.0?