1.0.3: Recipe overlap conflict

Chargoth

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Not 100% if this counts as a bug, I found that the void stone(chisel) block in nei shows the recipe as smooth stone around an ender pearl, but problem is when you try the crafting recipe it is the recipe for the wireless modem(computer Craft), as well. So unless I'm missing something it won't craft the Void stone.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes, trying to craft the item.

Known Fix:
Only way I could think would be if the recipe was different for one of the item.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I actually haven''t seen the void stone as an option when I search chisel in NEI. I'll check it out in a bit and let you know what happens my end.

chuiu

Jul 29, 2019
Go to the scripts folder in the DW20 pack and edit the chisel.zs file. Add the following to it:

recipes.remove(<chisel:voidstone:1>);
recipes.addShaped(<chisel:voidstone:1> *8, [[<minecraft:ender_pearl>,<minecraft:stone>,<minecraft:stone>],
[<minecraft:stone>,<minecraft:stone>,<minecraft:stone>],
[<minecraft:stone>,<minecraft:stone>,<minecraft:stone>]]);

Same materials, just craft it with ender pearl at the top left corner instead of center.

EDIT: Forgot to mention this works for servers also. If the person hosting a server places this as the recipe in the server folder then it works for everyone connected. No one else has to change their recipe files to match it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yulife