1.0.3: Loading World Crash

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Plz post it to pastebin or ftb's version of such. Downloading logs is not something I'd like to do if possible.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
So you have the console open correct? (If you don't already have this, you can turn it on in the options tab on the launcher.) You should also it set so that the launcher automatically opens after you exit a pack, so the console will remain after a crash.
When you crash, wait till everything settles down, then press that "paste to pastebin" button on the console. This should open a tab in your browser, at which point you copy the url of the page that opened, and post it here. That way we can all see the crash log. :)

Patroni1997

Jul 29, 2019
So you have the console open correct? (If you don't already have this, you can turn it on in the options tab on the launcher.) You should also it set so that the launcher automatically opens after you exit a pack, so the console will remain after a crash.
When you crash, wait till everything settles down, then press that "paste to pastebin" button on the console. This should open a tab in your browser, at which point you copy the url of the page that opened, and post it here. That way we can all see the crash log. :)
http://pastebin.com/2804z3Yq That is copied from the console. Thanks for help :)

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Mk, looks like you're gonna have to delete the spawner with MCEdit or similar. What did you try to change it from and to anyway?

Patroni1997

Jul 29, 2019
Mk, looks like you're gonna have to delete the spawner with MCEdit or similar. What did you try to change it from and to anyway?
I went into creative and placed down a spawner which was pig(?) and then I tried to change it into a Wither Skeleton :/ so that I could combined with EnderIO powered spawner as the soul vial can't tell the difference...

itanshi

Jul 29, 2019
Skeleton spawner in the nether spawn wither skeletons. The same is true for powered spawner.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Soul vial SHOULD be able to, all you have to do is say exact copy in the spawner itself.... Regardless, there should be a wither skele spawner in NEI you can copy in with cheat mode enabled.

Patroni1997

Jul 29, 2019
No I wasn't able to find one in NEI that's why I went out and found a command to change it which I now thoroughly regret

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
What.... every vanilla mob, at least, has a spawner on my end, including things like creepers and w. skeles.
If that isn't working, try the MFR spawner?