1.0.3: EIO ME Conduits can crash the game when configuring their connections.

Benguin

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I have OpenComputers added to the DW20 pack (I'm not as much of a fan of Computer craft) and I happened to place a line of ME Conduit (from EnderIO,) next to an OpenComputers power distributor block. It made a connection (I guess it's trying to transfer power via the cable) so I shift-left-clicked it to switch it to disabled, except upon hitting the left arrow in the interface, the game always crashes.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/46a56b0e

Can it be repeated:
Can be repeated by following the steps above with the OpenComputers mod installed. May be repeatable with blocks in the pack by default.

Known Fix:

Sen-Mithrarin

Jul 29, 2019
Well ... first : if you modify this pack by yourself FTB-team is no longer responsible if you encounter bugs ...
second : looks kinda some wired server-crap ... try to use "dedicated" server pack instead of single-player world ...

... or just dont modify the pack and use it as it is

Blue

Jul 29, 2019
Well ... first : if you modify this pack by yourself FTB-team is no longer responsible if you encounter bugs ...
second : looks kinda some wired server-crap ... try to use "dedicated" server pack instead of single-player world ...

... or just dont modify the pack and use it as it is
jeez a bit harsh. many of us modify the mod packs here to are suiting. this is a **modding community** after all. people don't come here asking the FTB team for help. we come here asking for the community for help

also i get same crash also

Dazedndconfused

Jul 29, 2019
jeez a bit harsh. many of us modify the mod packs here to are suiting. this is a **modding community** after all. people don't come here asking the FTB team for help. we come here asking for the community for help

also i get same crash also
This is the wrong section for this though. OpenComputers is not a part of DireWolf20 therefore this is not a DireWolf bug.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Tbf it might still be an odd mod interaction, which may only happen due to how things are set up in DW20.
However, it's unlikely this will be high on the list of things to look into since it's not a part FTB added, so you may just have to avoid putting these things next to each other.