1.0.3: Call of the Zephyr + barrel dupe bug.

OJ w/C

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
When I used the Call of the Zephyr ritual, placed a JABBA barrel on top of it (haven't tried any other barrels), and put an item inside it, any item that is thrown and picked up by the ritual is converted to the item inside the barrel.

Mod & Version:
Blood Magic and JABBA

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes. Just follow the above.

Known Fix:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Damnit, someone deleted most of the information on the "unofficial" FTB wiki again. Please remind me what this ritual does?

OJ w/C

Jul 29, 2019
Any item dropped within a ~10 block radius is instantly picked up (even through walls) and placed in an inventory above the master ritual stone.

It seems WayofTime mentioned a "game-breaking bug" with the ritual in a tweet in June and fixed it, but...

Last edited:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh, ok. Well JABBA barrels do have the function that they take say, two different kinds of copper ore and make them one. What things have you tried this with?

OJ w/C

Jul 29, 2019
In the barrel: Blaze powder, Ichor, wand caps, slates, Rune of the Orb, diamonds, ME Controller.
Thrown: Cobblestone, covers, blaze rods, bloodstone bricks.

My guess is that the ritual knows that there is room in the inventory above it, and so picks up items. But since it has no other place to go, it converts into the item in the barrel.

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
In the server play series they were talking about a Dupe bug tho I wonder if these are related to each other.