1.0.3: BC Quarry not chunck loading

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
The BC Quarry is not chunckloading any more I am not sure what is causing this but it happend since I updated from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3.
I have set a chunckloader down(thank you cheat mode!) but I'm not sure even that will work.
it can be that it is just the quarry since I hadnt have time to test it if it would happen with other chunkloading mechanics.

Mod & Version:
Buildcraft(Possibly!)

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
I have not reloaded the world yet without the chunkloader in place this I will do tomorrow or later in the night.

Known Fix:
I've put down a Chunckloader but I am not sure if this will work.

asiekierka

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
Dec 24, 2013
A chunkloader will work. This is a regression made in BuildCraft 6.2.5 and not yet fixed - it will be fixed eventually but I don't understand the chunkloading code at all, I'm afraid.

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
A chunkloader will work. This is a regression made in BuildCraft 6.2.5 and not yet fixed - it will be fixed eventually but I don't understand the chunkloading code at all, I'm afraid.

Could you look at some elses code to compare?
I have no idea how Java works let alone say Minecraft
I just know Right mouse place Left mouse break WASD move space Jump Shift Sneak... xD

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Also is the quarry now supposed to be making the Anvil sound when placing it down?
And there is no sound when your breaking it during the breaking proces so from 1% to 100% to pick it up.
Has the speed of the quarry alos been reduced I have 4 magmetic dynamos powering it but it isnt as fast any more as it was before.

itanshi

Jul 29, 2019
Heh, our server banned it due to how bad it is, sorry I can't be of further help.