1.0.3: (1.0.4) Forestry Honey and containers/pipe things

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Updated to .4 last night, whereupon the drum I had been using to store honey suddenly refused to accept it from the EU tank that was buffering the liquids from the squeezer. So I tried to EIO conduit it into the bee/tree Analyzer, which wouldn't accept it. So I tried to put it into another drum, on the off chance the current one was bugged somehow, which didn't work. At which point I managed to pump the honey into a EU tank. But still the Analyzer won't accept honey from any source whatsoever.
This was all done with EIO fluid conduits, so I may try other forms of transport later.

Mod & Version:
Forestry

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Mk, I've figured out some of what's happened. When I updated to .4, it seems the honey I had stored in the tank became different than the honey now being used for forestry. IE there are now two things that come up in NEI when I search for tanks of honey.
But, one kind (the new one) comes from putting the other into a still, besides the normal honey drop method and regular beeswax canisters. And the other (the old one) comes only from colored honey drops and magical beeswax canisters. This... is kinda weird. And annoying. And the honey still won't work properly with the fluid conduits from EIO.