Whitelist Server [1.0.23] Riff Raff Syndicate [pve, whitelist, 40 slots, Towny, Grief protection, Mature/14+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Soloman84

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Soloman84
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Around a year
Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) I would like to find a server that is laid back, free from griefing and where I can help other if they need help. I know a substantial amount about the DW20 pack so this server stands out to me as one I can have fun and make friends in.

Alex Jenkinson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Twistorz

Time spent playing modded minecraft: I've been playing modded minecraft for just over a year, starting with Tekkit, then taking a break before i found FTB.

Reason i want to join: Iv been searching for about a week now for a direwolf20 pack FTB server, problem with that is many dont have a good community and sort of flase advertise it but from my knowledge whitelisted servers have a real good community. I stumbled across your server and it ticked all the boxes, i instantly wanted to join. I might not be the best at all these mods but i'm good at a certain few, i would love to join your server and become part of what seems to be an amazing looking community you have going. If you are to accept me i would be very happy, thanks for reading :)

Dennis.A.Kent

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: DAKent
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 4 years
Reason I want to join: Friends are here, Duelstein,Treloki and soon Grandgamer1

Looking forward to join... :)

GrandGamer

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: GrandGamer1
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: About 2 years
Reason I want to join: I was playing on a Tekkit server for some time and I don't particularly like the mod. I changed to a vanilla server but now I'm bored of vanilla again and I want to use some technology :p Also I'm friend with Duelstein, Treloki and DAKent. I also played some FTB Unleashed before Tekkit so I am kind of familiar with all the extra mods that don't exist on Tekkit.

Last edited:

nonhuman

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: nonhuman
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: A while now
Reason I want to join: Trying to play a server that has more up time than OPTIKS gaming server

chatochill

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:chatochill
Time spent playing modded Minecraft:about 4 days
Reason I want to join:i wanna play with you guys it sounds like fun :D

ThE_WaRSHeeP

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: lady_of_death86
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: not much :)
Reason I want to join: Well, I like nice people and Dante is nice people. I'm not very good at mine craft but Ill share what I got :)

high-voltage

Jul 29, 2019
hi
my minecraft name is : doronbraun
playing modded minecraft for about a year and a half now.
reason for joining the server :
i am looking for a really good server with no lag and not alot of banned items.
i saw the website and everything and it is semms that you guys are my answer i play alot of ftb so i will be regugrly
i really really hope you will white list me thank you very very much

hope to see you around doronbraun :)

barak307

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: barak307
playing modded minecraft for about a year now
im looking for a good active server with no lags and no baned item
i asked my frind what server sould i join and he recommended this one

hope to join it really seems like a great server
this is the confidential part of the message good job for finding it :)

Nicholas Gaffney

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: nfgaff
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: can't really put a number on it. Played a lot of Tekkit (I mean a lot) then played some ftb
Reason I want to join: When I returned to playing modded minecraft I wanted to play in a community. I have tried several other servers without whitelist and they were just too bogged down by plugins and a ton of spam in the chat and other sundry issues. This server seems simple yet refined and I would love to be accepted into it and its community.