Whitelist Server [1.0.23] Riff Raff Syndicate [pve, whitelist, 40 slots, Towny, Grief protection, Mature/14+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
In-game name: goldern
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Alot of time that i can't even remember, have played with RedPower and alot of other old mods. Can't remember exaclty their names but RedPower was the best.
Reason I want to join: Wanna join to play with a friend and meet the community, also i like servers without banned items but there aren't many, because of that i like to play ssp more than smp, also wanna have some fun :)

In-game name: GuToLoKo
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Completely new with mods, looking to play with goldern and learn with him.
Reason I want to join: I'm a new youtuber and i wanna make a modded minecraft serie, so i wanna see if i can join the server and do that :D
Goldern is a great guy!! He played on the server i told you about! Accept him pleaseeee!!

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: kabahata
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: for about 2 years got bored of vanilla after about a year :p so 3 years of minecraft experience in total
Reason I want to join: because i am done with not being able to join good servers because i have a ban following me around. so i hope i can get accepted to this server and not be judged by my ban that i got a long time ago. also im looking to get back into ftb so yeah :)

Hithere__

Jul 29, 2019
I went to the server and nobody was there. Are there a lot of people on? I mean, even 3 players would be enough-- but there where 0
back in tekkit days there where... well, about 5 at this time. I suppose I was there very late at night, but I also didn't find any player builds... anywhere.

Oh, and if you've looked through this entire threat you're probably wondering how I got on the server without registering. I registered a long time ago back when this server was tekkit-only, but due to computer issues I had to leave for a very long time. I still remembered this server so I tracked it down until I finally found the ftb IP address from the tekket post, as well as a we are shutting down the tekkit server thing. Which is fine by me because, even on my new computer tekkit does not work.
never mind. Was on at 12:00 AM

Last edited:

KingFjord11

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: KingFjord11
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: About 1 year (since November 2012)
Reason I want to join: I was playing FTB again this year, because hadn't played it for a while. I started playing single-player, but that has become a bit boring now. So now I am looking for a good, small and save server (not too much downtime, no griefing , a whitelist and some good rules that prevent lagg while not just banning a lot of items) to have some interaction and see what other FTB players do and build. When I came across this server in the FTB server list and saw this post, I wanted to apply immediately, because this server looks like it is exactly what I wanted. I hope I will be accepted, because I am really looking forward playing on this server.

DanteChaos

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted KingFjord11, kabahata you got several grief bans and are therefor not accepted.

Server updated to 1.0.19 Recommended

DanteChaos

Jul 29, 2019
We use IRC to talk ingame to players, you can find the details in our first post. I do not know about minechat.

DemonicShadow89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : DemonicShadow89 and Xxsexy_vampxX which is a best friend of mine and she dont know how to use the forums yet
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? : 2 years now
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? :7 days 8-10hours
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : yes
What could you bring into the HeartCraft community? : i know how to build epic and i love helping new players with the mod pack
Did you read the rules? :yes
Minecraft playstyle (Builder, Engineer etc.): Engineer and Builder
Timezone : eastern /Location: Michigan USA
Extra Information : (something about your-self - What you like (food maybe?),Hobbies,etc etc.... minecraft and working in rl so please read over this and accept me and her thank you for your time

28meters

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 28meters
How long have i been playing minecraft FTB: I've been playing FTB for half a year. I am familiar with majority of the mods but not all.
Reason I want to join: Personally, I think whitelisted servers are the best because you wont have to worry as much about people trying to destroy your creations. It's also nice to be on a server with people who feel the same was and don't want their creations destroyed as well. I am still learning some of the mods from the update and i believe this server can provide the help if i needed it.

Hithere__

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, it seems my uninsulated copper cables are disconnecting from my mfr machines. Why is this happening?

teh_nexus

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: teh_nexus
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: way too long
Reason I want to join: Looking to do a 1.6.4 build guide on a few contraptions floating in my head and get some practice so I can start streaming/recording again

ReyRey2k8

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: MysticIron
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: since 1.0
Reason I want to join: want to see what kind of structures i can come up with while im here and looking for a fun server to play on.