1.0.2: Mod Update - Fixes to Modular Powersuits

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019
Thought I should give you a heads up as MachineMuse hasn't been active.

Our pull requests haven't been merged into mainline yet, but are stable and include the following fixes:
  • Added fixes for toggling EnderIO facade transparency
  • Fixed OmniWrench: Now works with EnderIO (a little too much...), MineFactoryReloaded, CoFH (ThermalExpansion & ThermalFoundation), BuildCraft, Railcraft and (should but untested) IC2!
  • Updated Forge version
  • Fixed keybind load with MPSA: Now MPSA modules aren't null when the keybinds are loaded! (Was causing MPSA keybinds to break)
  • Also fixed a related issue where some keybind entries were duplicated (I think? I noted this issue in 1.6.4 but I didn't have this happen in 1.7.10 before I made the changes that probably fixed this...)
  • An update by DrummerMC to Numina, fixing a bug in JSON handling
Any and all bugs or broken features associated with these fixes were repeatable, and all changes (unless otherwise noted) are thoroughly tested and work 100% as expected. There will also be updates to MPSA soon.

You can download it here:
https://github.com/QMXTech/MachineMusePowersuits/releases

Last edited:
Reactions: sivina

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019
MPS 0.11.0.4-QMX (still available at link above) has been released with 1 minor fix: one is now able to set EnderIO conduit connectivity using the OmniWrench. Also a bug has been fixed in the latest version of ProjectRed regarding the ability to break decorative blocks with the Pickaxe module.

Last edited:
Reactions: sivina