Closed 1.0.2: [Corrupts world] Runic Dungeons Guardian "NoClassDefFoundError"

mti_

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Had some players explore the runic dungeon. When they encountered a boss it crashed and now wont load up again.
I will provide the crashlog for details.
Also I wondered if people could tell me how to fix this short term. Will I have to worldedit the entity out and the spawner that made it?
Can I simply remove the entire dimension and have it "regen" or will that mess with the players currently inside?
Some advice would be great.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://pastebin.com/fbKfAycx

Can it be repeated:
Yes

Known Fix:

Last edited:

Kahless61

Jul 29, 2019
Can confirm, had this corrupt my server twice as well.

I fixed it by deleting the dimension so it resets, and NbtEdit the players who were inside the dimension so that they are now in the overworld. I usually use my own player dat as reference - change the Dimension field to 0, and the leastUID and mostUID to the same values as the overworld (my own player dat comes in handy here), and change their coordinates to a safe location (usually their spawn point).

Here's my crash report:
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/b8a10947

By the way, could you change the title to include something like "Server crash" and "Corrupts world" or some such, just for emphasis.

mti_

Jul 29, 2019
There is a config option to disable Guardian rooms from generating. I will be using that now and I restored player data from a backup that was just a few minutes earlier. I have deleted the dimension and hope that things will work out now.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
I'm assuming you mean 1.1.0 DrowElf?
There is no 1.0.3 version listed.

Edit: Nvm, I see your refering to the mod version not the modpack version.

Kahless61

Jul 29, 2019
This affects Infinity 1.1.0 as well. I'm assuming this will be fixed if/when they include Runic Dungeons 1.0.3 in Infinity 1.1.1/1.2.0

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Fixed by updating RD to latest version. Will be included in next version of Infinity.

Ehskie

Jul 29, 2019
well me and my friends were messing around and someone spawned it from the egg in the overworld. is there a way to despawn it or revert that chunk to a previous point in time?