Open 1.0.1: Crash on loading client side, server has no issues.

Devian50

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I'm currently running the Recommended version with fastcraft enabled on both the server and client, and I've suddenly become unable to connect to the server.

I'm able to start the server without and apparent issue, and had it running for about an hour. Originally after porting the world from SSP to SMP, I was able to connect and disconnect freely, with the server running in the background. Now though, I am unable to connect to the server, hearing a minecart sound for a moment before the client crashes after loading.

Restarting the server has not changed the outcome, with the client force closing after a short sound of a minecart on tracks.

Something of note: I currently have no minecarts placed of my own accord, and I play this solely single player. There are no minecarts nearby my home, nor near my log out location. There should technically be no minecart sound whatsoever.

I copied most of the log I could see from the point the error occurs to the end of the log. If you need any more information, ask away.

Thanks for your help, whoever may read this.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/bc5a260f

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
The minecart sounds is just IC2 loading sound files. If the crash started randomly I would try backing up and SSP worlds and doing a force update, also you can try 1.1.0 of that doesn't work.