1.0.0: DW20 not starting up

Discussion in 'FTB Presents Direwolf20 1.7.10' started by BitRaptor, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Messias

Messias New Member

okey okey ... calm down :) ... i didn't mean to upset u. I just wanted to make it clean. If u are saying that all the problems are different than okey. U are the genies and the man whit the most knowledge to fix this kind of stuffs.

So once again sry for being stupid ;)

2. Sen-Mithrarin

Sen-Mithrarin New Member

Nah, you don't have to excuse cause you didn't upset me. I just typed in caps to mark the important things needed in order to help you.

3. RastaStriker

RastaStriker New Member

so does somebody know how to fix it? other modpack run fine only direwolf20 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 on minecraft 1.7.10 doesnt. http://prntscr.com/52kjjj

4. Sen-Mithrarin

Sen-Mithrarin New Member

As said : open your own thread and post correct full logs <your FTB-folder>/direwolf20_17/minecraft/logs/fml-client-latest.log and <your FTB-folder>/direwolf20_17/minecraft/logs/latest.log.

5. R3N3

R3N3 New Member

there is no file like "logs" in minecraft because there is no problem with that, there is problem with forge maybe i dont know, it do not generate any log -.-

6. Sen-Mithrarin

Sen-Mithrarin New Member

If the launcher fails to set-up the pack look in the folder where your launcher is located. You should find 2 log-files named "FTBLauncherLog.txt" and "MinecraftLog.txt". The needed information should be in the "FTBLauncherLog.txt" file.

Also : your screenshot shows you are using launcher 1.4.3. Update it to launcher 1.4.4 or 1.4.5 be downloading newest launcher from main-page.

7. UniZero

UniZero Popular Member

It is usually the log from the console that is required.

8. Sen-Mithrarin

Sen-Mithrarin New Member

Well : as shown in the screenshot shown there is only the output "NullPointerException". The StackTrace is only logged into the file. This is just how log4j works.