1.0.0: DW20 not starting up

Messias

Jul 29, 2019
okey okey ... calm down :) ... i didn't mean to upset u. I just wanted to make it clean. If u are saying that all the problems are different than okey. U are the genies and the man whit the most knowledge to fix this kind of stuffs.

So once again sry for being stupid ;)

Sen-Mithrarin

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, you don't have to excuse cause you didn't upset me. I just typed in caps to mark the important things needed in order to help you.

Sen-Mithrarin

Jul 29, 2019
As said : open your own thread and post correct full logs <your FTB-folder>/direwolf20_17/minecraft/logs/fml-client-latest.log and <your FTB-folder>/direwolf20_17/minecraft/logs/latest.log.

R3N3

Jul 29, 2019
As said : open your own thread and post correct full logs <your FTB-folder>/direwolf20_17/minecraft/logs/fml-client-latest.log and <your FTB-folder>/direwolf20_17/minecraft/logs/latest.log.
there is no file like "logs" in minecraft because there is no problem with that, there is problem with forge maybe i dont know, it do not generate any log -.-

Sen-Mithrarin

Jul 29, 2019
If the launcher fails to set-up the pack look in the folder where your launcher is located. You should find 2 log-files named "FTBLauncherLog.txt" and "MinecraftLog.txt". The needed information should be in the "FTBLauncherLog.txt" file.

Also : your screenshot shows you are using launcher 1.4.3. Update it to launcher 1.4.4 or 1.4.5 be downloading newest launcher from main-page.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
If the launcher fails to set-up the pack look in the folder where your launcher is located. You should find 2 log-files named "FTBLauncherLog.txt" and "MinecraftLog.txt". The needed information should be in the "FTBLauncherLog.txt" file.

Also : your screenshot shows you are using launcher 1.4.3. Update it to launcher 1.4.4 or 1.4.5 be downloading newest launcher from main-page.

It is usually the log from the console that is required.