[0.5.1] Technomancy Discussion-Ore processing like a boss

Rawrdragon17

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there! I'm new to technomancy, and I was wondering how to actually use the essentia coils. I connected them to both jars and alembics, but no essential is transferred. Please help me if you can! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1403994342][/DOUBLEPOST]Being the creator of the mod, can you help me?

Nova Sol

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there! I'm new to technomancy, and I was wondering how to actually use the essentia coils. I connected them to both jars and alembics, but no essential is transferred. Please help me if you can! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1403994342][/DOUBLEPOST]Being the creator of the mod, can you help me?
Have you connected them?

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
The only version of technomancy that doesnt crash on startup for me is 0.3.2. I dont particularly want to install botania but I think thats the issue.

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
You should make a way to automate Thuamcraft crafting with AE. Such a thaumic version of the Cyclic Assembler with a slot for a wand. Of course you'll always have to charge the wand, but if you could add an output for that like you can setup on TE3 machines it would make life easier because then you can pump the wand into a charging station. Just a thought.

Moridin

Jul 29, 2019
You should make a way to automate Thuamcraft crafting with AE. Such a thaumic version of the Cyclic Assembler with a slot for a wand. Of course you'll always have to charge the wand, but if you could add an output for that like you can setup on TE3 machines it would make life easier because then you can pump the wand into a charging station. Just a thought.
Just as a note, this is already being worked on by Thaumic Integration, though they had a major issue with their release and had to pull it back for the time being. Still, I'm unsure if they're doing anything with the Cyclic Assembler. I know they have AE Essentia Storage though...

Anyway, I'm just looking forward to the return of this mod. I'm always a technomancer in my SMP worlds, and this helps make it even more possible to be that way.

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
Just as a note, this is already being worked on by Thaumic Integration, though they had a major issue with their release and had to pull it back for the time being. Still, I'm unsure if they're doing anything with the Cyclic Assembler. I know they have AE Essentia Storage though...

Anyway, I'm just looking forward to the return of this mod. I'm always a technomancer in my SMP worlds, and this helps make it even more possible to be that way.

Thanks. What do you mean the return of this mod. Do you mean Technomancy or Thaumic Integration? Is Technomancy not been worked on in a while or something?

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I got my eye on you.

tumblr_m5mtb8BjbN1r35j72.gif