[0.5.1] Technomancy Discussion-Ore processing like a boss

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Got in touch with some of the TE guys and it looks like it's going to be a while. Before they can update to 1.7, they need to wait for Forge Multipart. For now, I'll stick to 1.6 and see what bugs I can fix and add a little new content here and there. Don't expect anything too major as I don't want to have to rewrite something big then immediately update it.

riciJak

Jul 29, 2019
hmm, I can't craft the galvanize bellows in the worktable. like there's no blinking aspect showing.

BreezyTaco

Jul 29, 2019
Added this to TPPI, I'm suprised it's not already in TPPI, having electro magic tools and this really makes for intresting magic/tech gameplay

InfiniWoff

Jul 29, 2019
I love the way the Essentia Coil research says "The only reason you downloaded this mod." And it's partially true. The only OTHER reason is the Orderly Lamp, because it REALLY helps with my Infusion Altar's stability. It did screw up a little bit, not to mention a crash that was apparently caused by a BAT.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
I love the way the Essentia Coil research says "The only reason you downloaded this mod." And it's partially true. The only OTHER reason is the Orderly Lamp, because it REALLY helps with my Infusion Altar's stability. It did screw up a little bit, not to mention a crash that was apparently caused by a BAT.
Got a crash log for that?

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I just thought:
What if I could make essentia out of blocks placed and mobs in the area? It would only work with mobs it mobaspects is installed, but who doesn't play with it?

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
I just thought:
What if I could make essentia out of blocks placed and mobs in the area? It would only work with mobs it mobaspects is installed, but who doesn't play with it?
U wot m8?
uploadfromtaptalk1396920397494.jpg

Reactions: Padfoote

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
I just thought:
I'm not sure if that's a coherent thought. do elaborate.