Open Server ♪♫Easy Going, Friendly Members, PvE MONSTER 1.1.1 ftb.woodenlegacy.org

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Raycubed

Jul 29, 2019
Heya!, My name's Raycubed. I'm an administrator on the server and just wanted to let people know that we exist!!

-Laid Back atmosphere
-Mature Setting
-Grief Protection
-We tried to ban as few items as possible :D (we give our members space to build what ever it is that they please *As long as, It's not lagging us all to a point at which it's no longer fun to play or is causing damage to others build etc etc etc)
-24/7 Dedicated Server 15 Gbs of Ram .... If you get lag, it's probably you! lol
-Kit Shortcuts for sale

Now seriously..... Come build a world with us! ftb.woodenlegacy.org

P.S. For auto Member Rank Please Sign up @ woodenlegacy.org

Last edited:

ShadowLoyalist

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, today i joined the server and i was pulling a little prank by asking about transportation commands and items and i got banned just for havin some fun. I mean who asks for speed boats and hang gliders right off the bat when they join a server lmao. And okay maybe i went a little bit far with it but I still didn't deserve a perma ban for that cmon people. I've never been banned before and I've done similar things like (okay maybe i've been banned for things like this but only like hour bans not permas). So here I am asking for an unban and if it really pissed u off that much for some odd reason I'm sorry and i promise I wont ask for transportating items or w.e items again.
P.S My IGN is ShadowLoyalist and i meant to post this on the server forums but apperantly I've been banned there as well sadly =(

Raycubed

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, today i joined the server and i was pulling a little prank by asking about transportation commands and items and i got banned just for havin some fun. I mean who asks for speed boats and hang gliders right off the bat when they join a server lmao. And okay maybe i went a little bit far with it but I still didn't deserve a perma ban for that cmon people. I've never been banned before and I've done similar things like (okay maybe i've been banned for things like this but only like hour bans not permas). So here I am asking for an unban and if it really pissed u off that much for some odd reason I'm sorry and i promise I wont ask for transportating items or w.e items again.
P.S My IGN is ShadowLoyalist and i meant to post this on the server forums but apperantly I've been banned there as well sadly =(

Sorry, Shadow. We try to provide a mature player experience in a respectful environment.

You displayed a noted lack of maturity with your first post introduction of "Hello Faggots"

Best of luck in your travels for a new server.

-Ray

Raycubed

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, Just wanted to give our server a little bump here on the forums.

We received a tremendous response from the first post and gained many wonderful players.

Come Join Us!

-Raycubed