Whitelist Server ♛MindCeption♛|FTB Direwolf20 1.0.23|Whitelisted|NEW WORLD|Grief protection|Biomes O Plenty

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Conoreva

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? conoreva
How old are you? 19
Skype? I dont use skype
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No.
Where are you from? London, England
Why do you want to join? Because im trying to find a good looking server with a low enough ping as my internet is pretty bad currently, This is one of those servers ;)
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I have used around 70% of the mods in FTB and have a good knowledge of mods.
What is your favorite mod? Industrial Craft only because it was one of the first mods I have ever used.

El_Xexus

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? El_Xexus
How old are you? 17
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Nop :) im friendly
Where are you from? Spain ;)
Why do you want to join? a friend and me are looking for a mature server without too much lag to entertain playing minecraft since in Spain there are no servers
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I can defend :)
What is your favorite mod? ic is the first mod even played :)

Koter34

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? koter34
How old are you? 17
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No never
Where are you from? Denmark
Why do you want to join? I have been looking for a server to relax and make new friends. Play on a server where people dont grief. A server where people talk on skype or teamspeak.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Have been playing with mods since i remember, and started playing FTB since they made it public. Have been taking a break for 2 month because of school, So have to refresh some of the mods.
What is your favorite mod? Forestry and applied energistics

yukisho

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? yukisho
How old are you?
Skype?
No
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?
No
Where are you from?
USA
Why do you want to join?
I'd like to play with other people rather than myself.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast?
Yes.
What is your favorite mod?
Buildcraft 3

DoKM91AS

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? minecraftbfhpro
How old are you? 13 pretty mature (that's what alot of people say)
Skype? [email protected]
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? yes (a pretty stupid reason) this admin get kills by a zombie i kill the zombie and take his stuff he doesnt say that i needed to drop it or anything and just bans me (like i said a stupid reason)
Where are you from? The Neterlands
Why do you want to join? i wanna play with mature ppl
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? ive played it from the start :1.2.5
What is your favorite mod? Im not able to choose (I LIKE THEM All)

DemonicShadow89

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? DemonicShadow89
How old are you? 27
Skype?Demonicshadow89
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No
Where are you from?Usa
Why do you want to join? I am a Veteran to Minecraft and the FTB Packs i love to help people and i am a grand builder and a new server and fresh start would be a nice thing
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Since its Start so about 3 yrs
What is your favorite mod? Thermal Expansion and TC