Whitelist Server ♛MindCeption♛|FTB Direwolf20 1.0.23|Whitelisted|NEW WORLD|Grief protection|Biomes O Plenty

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

login123

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my 2 friends would like to join your server, but before applying we would like to know where is the server located. So we don't apply to a server where we won't have good ping/lag.

shabadaboepi

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my 2 friends would like to join your server, but before applying we would like to know where is the server located. So we don't apply to a server where we won't have good ping/lag.

The server is located in Phoenix, Arizona[DOUBLEPOST=1407356720][/DOUBLEPOST]danielgoeller whitelisted

Koshokuna

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? DiabloUnleashed
How old are you? 15
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No.
Where are you from? Iraq.
Why do you want to join? I want to chill on a server that's FTB so I don't have to deal with people screwing up my creations.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I don't have much experience, but I have begin to take an interest into FTB mods, particularly Thaumcraft.
What is your favorite mod? Thaumcraft.

Carb8nIsHere

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Carb8nIsHere
How old are you? 19
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Nope!
Where are you from? USA
Why do you want to join? I need a good server where I won't need to worry about griefing and where I can have a good time with friends.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I've been playing it for a very long time.
What is your favorite mod? Applied energistics.

Jvitor

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? JackDoido
How old are you? 16
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No, never
Where are you from? Brazil (but speak very good english)
Why do you want to join? I've been playnig FTB alone and it was very boring so i started to look for a new server to join
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I met DireWolf20 in his season 4 let's play series, so i started to play and since then i've played only FTB minecraft
What is your favorite mod? Thermal Expansion

link145632

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username?
link145632
How old are you?
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?
No, never.
Where are you from?
United States
Why do you want to join?
I want to play minecraft. OK?
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast?
Not very much-- It has been a while since I have played with mods outside of BTW and Terrafirmacraft, Neither of which play along well with other mods, so the majority of what I know is invalid now.
What is your favorite mod?
Thaumcraft/ IndustrialCraft 2

andrew JAckson

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? andrew3943
How old are you? 21
have you ever been banned or kicked from a server before? no never
Where are you from? USA
Why do you want to join? its been a couple months since i last played minecraft and i want a friendly atmosphere to play it again.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? i am fairly knowledgeable about ftb.
What is your favorite mod?im really interested in the blood magic mod i want to see it in action and also thaumcraft

Gerry Ashworth

Jul 29, 2019
Gerry_the_Reaper
Haven't been banned from a server before
Canada
Looking for a nice FTB server and a community to share knowledge with and learn from in kind.
I have a butt load of experience with ftb and have a working knowledge of a lot of mods and how they can work together
My favorite mod I would have to say is the Ars Magica 2 mod for the customization in terms of spells and mobs in has.

mikol002

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? mikol002
How old are you? 16
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No
Where are you from? UK
Why do you want to join? I want to join to have fun and play with people.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? i played all the FTB maps and i am playing the Direwolfe20 pack.
What is your favorite mod? Thats hard but it has to be buildecraft

RMC

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Raphaspider
How old are you? 17
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No, Never
Where are you from? Brazil but i speak a good speak english
Why do you want to join? I want to join because i would like make new friends and have fun
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Not much but I get along with technical mods
What is your favorite mod? Industrial Craft 2/Buildcraft/ Ars Magica 2

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? BrianAwesome100 (or AwesomeBrian100, cannot remember which)
How old are you? 17
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Not that I am aware of
Where are you from? RI USA
Why do you want to join? Looking for a small community based server to re-enter my modded MC experience.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Since it came out in 2012 i believe, took a break and looking to get back into it
What is your favorite mod? Bees or CC