Whitelist Server ♛MindCeption♛|FTB Direwolf20 1.0.23|Whitelisted|NEW WORLD|Grief protection|Biomes O Plenty

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? kabahata
How old are you? 15
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? i have been banned for griefing once but it was a very long time ago and i have changed since then. I hope you will give me a chance to play on your server cause thats all I will need :)
Where are you from? United States
Why do you want to join? I have decided as of yesterday i want to play feed the beast again.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I have played ftb for so long i dont even remember when i started playing, but i know a pretty decent amount of ftb ik a little about everything.
What is your favorite mod? Thaumcraft :)

Shooter

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? shooterminecraft
How old are you? 15
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Nope
Where are you from? Canada
Why do you want to join? I have a vast knowledge of the mods but still learning some of the newer mods. My knowledge would be used to help out the server in any way possible. There also seems to be a very good community that is active.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? 1 1/2 years
What is your favorite mod? Applied Energistics

Bcpwd

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username?Bcpwd

How old are you?15

Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?No

Where are you from?USA Florida

Why do you want to join?I want to join A fun ftb server to play along with my friends and meet new people.I also would like help out the server in any way I can.

What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast?A good amount have't played the updated mod pack to much but I have played a lot during 1.4 packs

What is your favorite mod?Thaumcraft 4 and Ars Magica I love magic :)

Last edited:

nagihara

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Sumatsu
How old are you? 20
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? no
Why do you want to join? Looking for a cool sever that doesn't lag and backs up often
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I can make IC2 stuff.
What is your favorite mod? IC2

Alyrina

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? iMinExCrafteRx
How old are you? 17
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No.
Where are you from? USA
Why do you want to join? Looking for small community that is friendly and active. Looking to play with my other friends that have applied, Sumatsu and Bcpwd
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Experience with almost all of the mods. Not some of the remakes or the new ones.
What is your favorite mod? Minefactory Reloaded, Thermal Expansion and Ars Magica.

Wheeler12

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Wheeler6
How old are you? 21
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No
Where are you from? Czech Republic
Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a friendly community where I can play and have fun.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I started to play ftb about a month ago so I'm kinda new to this but I've seen Direwolf's let's play and I learned some things from there.
What is your favorite mod? Don't have a favorite one. But I'm looking forward to play with AE it could be fun.

woogieomar

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? SuparHotFire1
How old are you? 17
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? no
Why do you want to join? Looking for small community that is friendly and active. Looking to play with my other friends that have applied, Sumatsu and Bcpwd and iMinExCrafteRx (so hard to type)
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I am new to this.
What is your favorite mod? N/A

Lagarfa

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? davidmo3
How old are you? 16
Where are you from? USA
Why do you want to join? I want to learn all the mods that ftb offers but it's much more fun to do it with others than by myself.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I started ftb around a week ago, but I have a year+ worth of experience on tekkit
What is your favorite mod? ic2/thaumcraft

Nip Ezekiel

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Sleepydrone
How old are you? 16
Where are you from? USA
Why do you want to join? I enjoy playing FTB and all my friends are playing on it.
What experience do you have with Feed The Beast? I have a lot of knowledge of Thaumcraft and Ars magic 2
What is your favorite mod? Thaumcraft!

danielgoeller

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username?
danielgoeller
How old are you?
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?
Proud virgin!Where are you from?
From the beautiful south of GermanyWhy do you want to join?
I were searching for a nearly fresh Server to be part of. I decided a few days ago do restart my activations on Direwolfs20-pack.What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast?
I played a several number of mods in FTB. TechWorld2 is beside Direwolf20 one of my favs. I like also the adventureous modpacks in 3rd-Party-mods.What is your favorite mod?
Still Redpower2