Whitelist Server ☾ Luna.tf ☾ | FTB Monster | Whitelist | Almost Vanilla, New Map, Mature, Teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheEpicBuilder99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheEpicBuilder99
Age (Minimum 16): 17
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? Looking for a new server with a friendly community where I won't be griefed and I can help others. I find playing on servers much more fun than singleplayer.
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? I put a lot of effort into community builds and projects, and like to help and teach others about mods they aren't confident with.

WannaKnow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WannaKnow
Age (Minimum 16): 21
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? The server where i was playing recently stopped, so i was searching for a new mature server.
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? I'm know a lot of the mods that are in the modpack so i can help people when needed. I'm not really a builder kind of person, but i try to make my builds als clean as possible

King_of_legendz

Jul 29, 2019
I am very interested
Have you ever been banned: No but i have banned people as a previous server owner.

Mods: Computer Craft, just general tech mods and automation

Builds i like: mountains i love but i don't really have a preference

typically play probably like 2 hours sense the summer but if i don't have work like all night thats like three days a week now

Expreience: Tons, but let me have you know i am really looking for a decent group because i haven't played for three months now and now i'm looking to come back and come back into a good group that i could play for a while. I'm ready for some automation and computer craft again.

IGN: Ballerona_Budget

Why: i want Automate, maybe finally finish the magic mods ! also i am finally returning back to the minecraft scene after three months now