Whitelist Server ☾ Luna.tf ☾ | FTB Monster | Whitelist | Almost Vanilla, New Map, Mature, Teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Axsel

Jul 29, 2019
Vfi0dko.gif

Luna.tf Almost Vanilla FTB
Modpack: Monster

IP: play.luna.tf
Teamspeak IP: ts.luna.tf

-----------------------------------------Server Description:-----------------------------------------

Hi! I'm Axsel. I've run Minecraft servers for a few years now. I recently got back into MC after a long haitus, and I decided to set up a fun place for people to play FTB together (because, let's face it, default Minecraft is seriously lacking in content).

This server is looking for a fun, mature group of people that can work or play together without silly drama problems.​

Slots: 50 now, that can be more if needed.

Hardware: Dedicated server, 32Gb RAM, SSDs. (this isn't the only thing I'm using it for. ;) )

---------------------------------------------Server Info:---------------------------------------------

The server has a very small set of plugins. Most don't effect your gameplay. Plugins on the server are:
  • Dynmap (Online Map, will not effect you directly.)
  • Core Protect (Repairs Griefs, will not effect you.)
  • Emoticons (To make chat a little more interesting.)
  • Essentials/EssentialsAntiBuild (Only used for admin commands. Will not effect you outside of blocking the very small set of banned items from being placed.)
  • LWC (Not used but can lock chests. Exists for more of a just in case scenerio. Will not effect you.)
  • WorldBorder (To keep our map small. Will not effect you outside of you wanting to build farther than 3000 blocks from spawn.)
  • WorldGuard (Blocks fire spread. Otherwise, does not effect you.)
  • WorldEdit (Needed by WorldGuard)
Since the server is be smaller than others and easier to manage, not many items are blocked. The only items blocked are:
  • Exploding Nukes (I will enable them for short periods for people if they really need them)
  • Mystcraft is not enabled
  • Items Specifically Built to Keep Chunks Loaded (Ex. Railcraft Anchors). These items are banned to make sure the server doesn't lag too much or run out of RAM to use.
Rules (If you can't follow them then you aren't mature enough for this community):
  • Be Respectful
  • Be Ethical
  • Use Common Sense
*Also, you shouldn't mind hearing some talk about MLP:FiM.

-----------------------------------------Server Application:-----------------------------------------

IGN:
Age (Minimum 16):
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join?
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create?

Last edited:

Ricotez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ricotez
Age (Minimum 16): 21
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? I prefer to play on smaller Minecraft servers with a close-knit community.
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? I'm a builder first and foremost. I often put aesthetics before utility, having to retrofit a nice build to support technical stuff. None of that bleak gray box stuff. I also have several years of experience with playing on Minecraft servers, I've even been a mod on a creative server.

Disconnected

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XMiner001X
Age (Minimum 16): 16 nearly 17 (phew i passed that test! xD)
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? ( im looking for asmall community that just began on the server so i can see it grow and help so its coming along nicely
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? Im a big "I build for the community" person that means i wanna set up things at spawn where everybody can get something from. and although im german im a pretty funny guy so it wont be lame in chat. Im more a builder then a technic guy but i try to get better on that as well so u could say im an allrounder.
I really hope to be part of a growing, mature community that stays together for a long time so i can show off what im able to do.

Axsel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ricotez
Age (Minimum 16): 21
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? I prefer to play on smaller Minecraft servers with a close-knit community.
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? I'm a builder first and foremost. I often put aesthetics before utility, having to retrofit a nice build to support technical stuff. None of that bleak gray box stuff. I also have several years of experience with playing on Minecraft servers, I've even been a mod on a creative server.
IGN: XMiner001X

Age (Minimum 16): 16 nearly 17 (phew i passed that test! xD)
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? ( im looking for asmall community that just began on the server so i can see it grow and help so its coming along nicely
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? Im a big "I build for the community" person that means i wanna set up things at spawn where everybody can get something from. and although im german im a pretty funny guy so it wont be lame in chat. Im more a builder then a technic guy but i try to get better on that as well so u could say im an allrounder.

I really hope to be part of a growing, mature community that stays together for a long time so i can show off what im able to do.

Both of you have been added to the whitelist. Welcome! :)

captainshifty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CaptainShifty
What Interests me: Looking for a small server with tighter group and no randoms
What I bring to the table: A player who likes to work with others and have some fun being creative

Axsel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CaptainShifty
What Interests me: Looking for a small server with tighter group and no randoms
What I bring to the table: A player who likes to work with others and have some fun being creative

Added to the whitelist. Welcome! :)

Bumbulum

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bumbulum
Age (Minimum 16): 16
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? I have been very busy with school recently but with Summer approaching I am going to be able to play again and I Decided to look for an FTB server to play on and this one like a good choice because I tend to enjoy servers with a good mature community.
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? I am a mature player and am try to be on and become an active member of the community of whatever server i play on. When it comes to gameplay I am someone who likes technical builds. I am not a good builder so you shouldn't expect any amazing buildings from me but I try to at least keep things I build from looking really ugly.

Axsel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bumbulum
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? I have been very busy with school recently but with Summer approaching I am going to be able to play again and I Decided to look for an FTB server to play on and this one like a good choice because I tend to enjoy servers with a good mature community.
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? I am a mature player and am try to be on and become an active member of the community of whatever server i play on. When it comes to gameplay I am someone who likes technical builds. I am not a good builder so you shouldn't expect any amazing buildings from me but I try to at least keep things I build from looking really ugly.

Added to whitelist. Welcome!

thebigturnip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thebigturnip

What interests you in this server/why do you want to join?: I too am back from a minecraft hiatus, I've not done much modded minecraft before and decided to give it a go and it has given minecraft new life. I have been playing FTB Monster for the last few weeks in SSP and feel it is time for my creations to be unleashed onto the world.

What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create?: I like building big things and getting involved in community projects. I'm fairly new to the mod scene, so I'm not going to be able to bring much technical expertise, but I'm a quick learner and willing to get stuck in.

Axsel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thebigturnip

What interests you in this server/why do you want to join?: I too am back from a minecraft hiatus, I've not done much modded minecraft before and decided to give it a go and it has given minecraft new life. I have been playing FTB Monster for the last few weeks in SSP and feel it is time for my creations to be unleashed onto the world.

What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create?: I like building big things and getting involved in community projects. I'm fairly new to the mod scene, so I'm not going to be able to bring much technical expertise, but I'm a quick learner and willing to get stuck in.

Whitelisted!

acanady

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: acanady
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? (I've been searching for a server that is relatively small and also mature. I've been playing single player minecraft for a while now and I just feel like i've exhausted that outlet, I actually took like a 5 month long break from minecraft after it grew boring. I then realized that minecraft is a-lot more fun when you play with other people.
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? (Although i don't know much in the way of MLP:FiM :), I do know how to have a good time while still being respectful to others. And although I haven't played with mods recently, i'm still very tech savvy.)

Questions: Will you continue this modded server into 1.7? I'm pretty sure Monster wont update for it; but do you plan on resetting whenever the 1.7 packs are stable?

Axsel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: acanady
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? (I've been searching for a server that is relatively small and also mature. I've been playing single player minecraft for a while now and I just feel like i've exhausted that outlet, I actually took like a 5 month long break from minecraft after it grew boring. I then realized that minecraft is a-lot more fun when you play with other people.
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? (Although i don't know much in the way of MLP:FiM :), I do know how to have a good time while still being respectful to others. And although I haven't played with mods recently, i'm still very tech savvy.)

Questions: Will you continue this modded server into 1.7? I'm pretty sure Monster wont update for it; but do you plan on resetting whenever the 1.7 packs are stable?

Added!

And I'l reset the map if people want to.

icipher

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mudeye
Age (Minimum 16): 25
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? I haven't played on a server since 1.4.7 and I'm kind of getting bored of SSP and playing with other people is likely more fun than playing alone.
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? I'm a nice and helpful guy, I also would like to get involved in community projects. I've a bit of expertise with the current mods, but my building skills are lacking a litte bit, but I guess that with the help of others that's something what easily could be resolved.

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Alright im going to be putting this app in for my "group" of Irl friends that play together, theres about 5 of us

IGN: Sharky801 fasterkillboy silentshadowxx WildAninja13 (And possibly my girlfriend i will let you know later if she intends to play or if shes still addicted to hearthstone)
Age (Minimum 16): Im the youngest at 22 the rest are 23
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? Multiple reasons actually, I used to host myself for the longest time and your rules are basically the rules i use, World border no chunkloaders etc. Also we want a nice close community to have fun with thats older then 12 :p
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? We all know the mod back very well accept for Wild he recently got minecraft. Weve been playing on a roleplay pixelmon minecraft server and its not my style. Were also very good at building ill add a few links

These are from the pixelmon town my group has built

http://imgur.com/qWd3jMw,0XqZKwR,csCUeTU,LJz6sj0

http://imgur.com/qWd3jMw,0XqZKwR,csCUeTU,LJz6sj0#1

http://imgur.com/qWd3jMw,0XqZKwR,csCUeTU,LJz6sj0#2

http://imgur.com/qWd3jMw,0XqZKwR,csCUeTU,LJz6sj0#3

http://imgur.com/cILSdgC

Questions I saw something about reseting the map? That isnt a planned thing to happen anytime soon right?. Also with essentials do you have /home /spawn commands enabled? because i think those make it too easy.

Mr_Brozone

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mr_Brozone
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? I have been playing FTB ever sence it came out, and have really enjoyed it! I love to be apart of small nitch community and meet really cool people, I us to be apart of a old whitelist server called pimpcity http://pimpcitymc.webs.com that is the website for the server.
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? I feel like i would bring a lot to the community of this server, first off my builds on all the FTB worlds i have played on are very modern and high quality, i am very familiar with all the mod and should get started on the server very fast and get off to a good start, all around I am a pretty good builder, in vanilla and could posible make a spawn village if one isnt set up yet! Thanks for your time and hope to see you soon.

-Mr_Brozone

Last edited:

Axsel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mudeye
Age (Minimum 16): 25
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? I haven't played on a server since 1.4.7 and I'm kind of getting bored of SSP and playing with other people is likely more fun than playing alone.
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? I'm a nice and helpful guy, I also would like to get involved in community projects. I've a bit of expertise with the current mods, but my building skills are lacking a litte bit, but I guess that with the help of others that's something what easily could be resolved.
Alright im going to be putting this app in for my "group" of Irl friends that play together, theres about 5 of us

IGN: Sharky801 fasterkillboy silentshadowxx WildAninja13 (And possibly my girlfriend i will let you know later if she intends to play or if shes still addicted to hearthstone)
Age (Minimum 16): Im the youngest at 22 the rest are 23
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? Multiple reasons actually, I used to host myself for the longest time and your rules are basically the rules i use, World border no chunkloaders etc. Also we want a nice close community to have fun with thats older then 12 :p
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? We all know the mod back very well accept for Wild he recently got minecraft. Weve been playing on a roleplay pixelmon minecraft server and its not my style. Were also very good at building ill add a few links

These are from the pixelmon town my group has built

http://imgur.com/qWd3jMw,0XqZKwR,csCUeTU,LJz6sj0

http://imgur.com/qWd3jMw,0XqZKwR,csCUeTU,LJz6sj0#1

http://imgur.com/qWd3jMw,0XqZKwR,csCUeTU,LJz6sj0#2

http://imgur.com/qWd3jMw,0XqZKwR,csCUeTU,LJz6sj0#3

http://imgur.com/cILSdgC

Questions I saw something about reseting the map? That isnt a planned thing to happen anytime soon right?. Also with essentials do you have /home /spawn commands enabled? because i think those make it too easy.
IGN: Mr_Brozone
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? I have been playing FTB ever sence it came out, and have really enjoyed it! I love to be apart of small nitch community and meet really cool people, I us to be apart of a old whitelist server called pimpcity http://pimpcitymc.webs.com that is the website for the server.
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? I feel like i would bring a lot to the community of this server, first off my builds on all the FTB worlds i have played on are very modern and high quality, i am very familiar with all the mod and should get started on the server very fast and get off to a good start, all around I am a pretty good builder, in vanilla and could posible make a spawn village if one isnt set up yet! Thanks for your time and hope to see you soon.

-Mr_Brozone

All 3 accepted and whitelisted.

IGN:runebookie
Age (26):
intrests: playing with others in a small community,with others who are passionate about modded minecraft like myself.
i think i can bring alot to the server as i have alot of time(currently) to play so i can be online alot, and in the past i have played solo and would like to join a community of mature players to get inspiration from and have a good time without drama.

You didn't follow the application.

Runebooke

Jul 29, 2019
(repost)
IGN:runebookie
Age (Minimum 16):26
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? well several things, it being a small server that i can get to personally know everyone. the 3 rules are simple and doesnt ruin the game experience for the players, and being a part of a community.
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? i am friendly and respectful, and really passionate about the ftb monster pack, and looking forward to learning all the ins and outs of the 184 mods in the ftb monster pack.

sorry the application earlier didnt follow your guidelines

AFreeSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:brandon2727
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join?
First i have played Minecraft for a long time and got into mods 6 months ago or so and the server is down and will not come back up because the owner is not going to pay for it. The web page is http://pimpcitymc.webs.com. I wanted to play a new server and have been looking for a bit.
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create?
I'm have loved the Tech side of Minecraft and its mods so i think i could help other players if they need help with any kinds of things involving the mods. I make a lot of cool and interesting builds with compact mechanical builds that would be nice for a spawn town if you have to make a compact house in towns.

Agility

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Agility_
Age (Minimum 16): 18
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? It seems like a well run server, you also use ts which is nice.
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? Knowledge about modded minecraft, I've been playing it for too long lol

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Boratanoim
Age (Minimum 16): 19
What interests you in this server/why do you want to join? It seems like a good server.
What do you have to bring to the community this server wants to create? Been playing singleplayer too long