Whitelist Server ☆DIREWOLF20 SERVER☆ 10 SLOTS☆ MIC ONLY☆ APPLICATION REQUIRED☆

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

cimorc

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys!

I just created a Direwolf20 Server!
Reply with this application and I will send you the IP and my skype
635356669596273706.png

Youtubers are welcome!
MICROPHONE REQUIRED
ONLY 10 Slots available!!!

APPLICATION:

Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods 0/5:
Why do you want to join?:
Do you want to record/post videos of game play on the server?:

DeadpooI

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Toy_Deadpool
Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods 0/5: I know plenty, mostly the tech mods, little knowledge about magic mods
Why do you want to join?: I want to join for fun, and I'm looking for a nice community and a fresh server
Do you want to record/post videos of game play on the server?: Sure I guess! Doesn't hurt to record!
Question - What version is it, also, is it up all the time?

Daniel Powell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN; Daveey_Moon
Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods 0/5: i know a few but il be learning quickly
Why do you want to join?: im looking for more than just a server with people i want one where i can properly talk with other people and enjoy playing together
Do you want to record/post videos of game play on the server?: not atm but maybe in the future

Ascedes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ascedes
Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods 0/5: 2/5
Why do you want to join?: Looking to play with mods!
Do you want to record/post videos of game play on the server?: I won't record but I dont' care if other people do.

EightScore

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shr es hr ej
Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods: 1/5. I played some early-game Infinity on SSP, but I'm pretty excited to jump right into DW20
Why do I want to join?: I hope to have a bit of fun, since my schedule is starting to clear up, and ideally build near some friends :D
Do you want to record/post videos?: Nope, don't have that commitment
See you on the server?

Fyuiy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fyuiy
Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods 0/5: I have vast experience of many mods.. all types and will help if someone needs it!
Why do you want to join?: To interact with players
Do you want to record/post videos of game play on the server?: I am currently not going to

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: shadowquinn1974
Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods 0/5: 4/5
Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a server to call home, a place to meet new players and help and learn from. Sure I am old but age means nothing when you love a game.
Do you want to record/post videos of game play on the server?: I would love to start a server wide Let's Play

Nahaniel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Olfington
Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods 0/5:solid 3/5
Why do you want to join?:I want to play with other people in a community to help and get help.
Do you want to record/post videos of game play on the server?:Maybe one crappy video of my base, nothing really big.

Blue4euro4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sglwilso
Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods 0/5: 4/5. I've watched a lot of direwolf20's series so know most, if not all, of the mods
Why do you want to join?: To play with others and make great things.
Do you want to record/post videos of game play on the server?: At the moment I dont have the equipment but aim to soon.

SmirkNMerk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SmirkNMerc
Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods 0/5: 4
Why do you want to join?:I want to find a stable place to play and build great things.
Do you want to record/post videos of game play on the server?:I would like to but I need make a few purchases in order to do so.