1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server ☆DIREWOLF20 SERVER☆ 10 SLOTS☆ MIC ONLY☆ APPLICATION REQUIRED☆

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by cimorc, Mar 14, 2015.

1. cimorc

cimorc New Member

Hi guys!

I just created a Direwolf20 Server!
    Reply with this application and I will send you the IP and my skype [​IMG]
    Youtubers are welcome!
    MICROPHONE REQUIRED
    ONLY 10 Slots available!!!

APPLICATION:

Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods 0/5:
    Why do you want to join?:
    Do you want to record/post videos of game play on the server?:

2. DeadpooI

DeadpooI New Member

IGN: Toy_Deadpool
    Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods 0/5: I know plenty, mostly the tech mods, little knowledge about magic mods
    Why do you want to join?: I want to join for fun, and I'm looking for a nice community and a fresh server
    Do you want to record/post videos of game play on the server?: Sure I guess! Doesn't hurt to record!
    Question - What version is it, also, is it up all the time?

3. Daniel Powell

Daniel Powell New Member

IGN; Daveey_Moon
    Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods 0/5: i know a few but il be learning quickly
    Why do you want to join?: im looking for more than just a server with people i want one where i can properly talk with other people and enjoy playing together
    Do you want to record/post videos of game play on the server?: not atm but maybe in the future

4. Ascedes

Ascedes New Member

IGN: Ascedes
    Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods 0/5: 2/5
    Why do you want to join?: Looking to play with mods!
    Do you want to record/post videos of game play on the server?: I won't record but I dont' care if other people do.

5. EightScore

EightScore New Member

IGN: shr es hr ej
    Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods: 1/5. I played some early-game Infinity on SSP, but I'm pretty excited to jump right into DW20
    Why do I want to join?: I hope to have a bit of fun, since my schedule is starting to clear up, and ideally build near some friends :D
    Do you want to record/post videos?: Nope, don't have that commitment
    See you on the server?

6. Fyuiy

Fyuiy New Member

IGN: Fyuiy
    Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods 0/5: I have vast experience of many mods.. all types and will help if someone needs it!
    Why do you want to join?: To interact with players
    Do you want to record/post videos of game play on the server?: I am currently not going to

7. Shadowquinn

Shadowquinn New Member

IGN: shadowquinn1974
    Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods 0/5: 4/5
    Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a server to call home, a place to meet new players and help and learn from. Sure I am old but age means nothing when you love a game.
    Do you want to record/post videos of game play on the server?: I would love to start a server wide Let's Play

8. Nahaniel

Nahaniel New Member

IGN:Olfington
    Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods 0/5:solid 3/5
    Why do you want to join?:I want to play with other people in a community to help and get help.
    Do you want to record/post videos of game play on the server?:Maybe one crappy video of my base, nothing really big.

9. Blue4euro4

Blue4euro4 New Member

IGN: Sglwilso
    Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods 0/5: 4/5. I've watched a lot of direwolf20's series so know most, if not all, of the mods
    Why do you want to join?: To play with others and make great things.
    Do you want to record/post videos of game play on the server?: At the moment I dont have the equipment but aim to soon.

10. SmirkNMerk

SmirkNMerk New Member

IGN: SmirkNMerc
    Knowledge of Direwolf20 Mods 0/5: 4
    Why do you want to join?:I want to find a stable place to play and build great things.
    Do you want to record/post videos of game play on the server?:I would like to but I need make a few purchases in order to do so.