Open Server ☆ Loot Chest ☆ NEW MAP 3/12/14 | TPPI | Community | Towns | Grief Prevention | Teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

skizzil

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Brandon
IGN(In Game Name): Skizzil
Age (Does not affect acceptance): 16
Do you have teamspeak?: yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Why you want to join us:I am looking for a fun server with a small community, and teamspeak.
Anything Else: I enjoy building complex constrains.

Rustyblue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN(In Game Name):Scorch00
Age (Does not affect acceptance): 14
Do you have a microphone? yes
Why you want to join us: my friend told me about feed the beast and he wanted me to play with him
Anything Else:

[/quote]

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
We do not moderate server threads unless forum rules are broken. Please do not report posts unless they break forum rules.

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
First Name:jason
IGN(In Game Name):tapercrazy_jay
Age (Does not affect acceptance):23
Do you have teamspeak?:yes
Do you have a microphone?yes
Why you want to join us:to meet new ppl n hav a gd laugh n joke, to help ppl if they need help about mods or how some the items work n to be jsut a gd nice person to everyone n help build up
Anything Else:

girsnoopy

Jul 29, 2019
"How have you made your grief protection in FTB ?"
We are using a combination of mods that even block Mining lasers, Quarry's, and Turtles. You have the ability to claim land with Mytown which is a lot like towny.

jheath12

Jul 29, 2019
First name: Jacob
IGN: Jheath12
Why you want to join us- Im looking for a server with a good community and I have played minecraft since it first came out of beta... FTB is a great change of pace for a regular Vinalla player like myself plus im not a big fan of single player FTB

Saber

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Brian
IGN(In Game Name): I__am__Link
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
Why you want to join us: I was on Tekkit and saw a couple of videos of FTB and I want to find a server to play SMP on. Would be fun to play with you guys since you have Teamspeak too.
Anything Else: Not that I can think of.

samoubica

Jul 29, 2019
First Name:
IGN(In Game Name):Samoubica
Do you have teamspeak?:yes
Do you have a microphone?yes
Why you want to join us:So I've been looking for a good server on which I can play,
Anything Else: have have a friend on the server

girsnoopy

Jul 29, 2019
Please remember to join teamspeak for a interview and we will be more than happy to let you on!

antirace

Jul 29, 2019
First Name:Rohan
Minecraft Name:antirace
Age (Does not affect acceptance):lol I am 14 =)
Skype (Optional):I do have Skype =)
Do you have a mic? idk what a mic is sorry =)
Do you use teamspeak?i ineed help working teamspeak because I don’t know how to use it =)
Why you want to join us:i really just want to join a nice ftb server where I wont be griefed and my things taken and would love to play areound with others and surely do a lets play for youtube =)
Where you heard of us:i found you guys on google =)
Anything Else:i am experienced in computercraft thaumcraft 3 forestry and much more =) im friendly and don’t hesitate to ask questions =)
hope you add me =)
from
antirace =)

TorcMSC

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Mike
IGN(In Game Name): Mauricio5
Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
Why you want to join us: I want to play on a server that has a strong community that can actually communicate together on something like TS3 or Vent or Skype. Most servers feel impersonal and it is always more fun to play with people who you form relationships with and I think this is the server that can provide just that.
Anything Else:
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/a31db6c3478d0b11f969118cca4547ae5ce9c5b2

Monkeybug34

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Gilead
IGN(In Game Name): Monkeybug34
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Why you want to join us:
I have been playing on a small server for a while now, but it gets very lonely when noone is on.
So I'm looking for a larger server to make friends on and have fun.
Anything Else: I've got a strong desire to learn and master the different play styles in this modpack. and plan on setting up a small "company".
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/a3ce10cfa896e36f4a65fc394f7f6af5122283a9

sterlo269

Jul 29, 2019
Locating: Maitland NSW
MC Experiance: Been playing minecraft since 2009 in alpha.. And been playing FTB since 2 weeks after is came out..
TS3: NO
would love to come to an AUSTRALIAN Feed The Beast server and will help in anyway i will also be respectful to everyone and will be very happy to see myself on this server..
Steam: sterlo269
will hope to hear from you soon..

. Isaac harrison

girsnoopy

Jul 29, 2019
Mauricio5 and Monkeybug you've been whitelisted, please join teamspeak when you get a chance so we can get to know you!

TheTwelveAndOnly

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Andrew
IGN(In Game Name): Ray350
Do you have teamspeak?: Yup.
Do you have a microphone? Yup.
Why you want to join us: I've been needing a server with a mature community, Teamspeak, and a stricter whitelisting process. It seems that too many servers just accept anybody that can type their IGN, which in turn causes obvious problems.
Anything Else: I do like that this server has MyTown. An old vanilla server I used to play on a lot had a similar system for player run communities, and it's great to see it within FTB as well. :)
Whitelist link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/3892211a8a8ab8ea466ff948f98d34c95ab9bfa3

Falk358

Jul 29, 2019
First Name: Max
IGN(In Game Name): Falk358
Do you have a microphone? yes
Why you want to join us: Because I am looking for a nice lag free server with a friendly community.
Anything Else: Looking forward too seeing you.