Whitelist Server ★ Unix Network ★ - RPG Immersion Pack - White-Listed -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
0pdSwhI.png
I.P: 174.31.252.206
SERVER CRASHING BECAUSE OF VETHEA! WILL BE UP NEXT UPDATE!
The Unix Network is a RPG Immersion Pack server, that is meant for the funnest server possible. This server is a role-playing type of server that has multiple different roles in-game. The roles you want will have to be picked by you in your application. The application to be white-listed will be a long application, but will be worth it once you are in-game. There's no one overruling you in-game, everyone is a non-op, even the owner of the server. There will be multiple games, events, etc. For instance, there will be Spleef, PvP, Jousting, Drop Partys, and much more! So, does it sound interesting, well, keep reading on and you will be even more interested.
Rules
- No Griefing anyone's builds!
People work very hard on their builds and don't want them destroyed by people that just want to join for the fun of their destruction.
- No Rading!
This means that you cannot take anyone's items from their chests without permissions.
- No Un-Wanted PvP!
This means that if someone does not want to PvP you or duel you, you cannot force them to. This does not mean if you are in a PvP match and the person does not want you to kill them, you can, that's allowed.
- Be Active!
Active players help the server a lot in reputation and will build the server quicker. If you are not active, you may be un-white-listed from the server. If you contact the server administrator first and say you are going to be in-active for awhile, you will not be un-white-listed.
- No Cussing!
You may not cuss, young kids may be on the server that don't want to hear cursing. If you do curse, you will receive a warning from an admin.
- Minimal Caps!
Caps, for instance "HELLO!" is not allowed, this is annoying and repetitive, and will result in a warning if you use them.
- Be Friendly!
Be friendly to all players, if you don't like how the player acts, then just ignore him. Please report any players harassing you.
- No Harassing!
This means you cannot harass people, if you do not know what harassing means, please look it up on a Wikipedia or search it on Google. This will also result in a warning.
- No Lag Whining!
This means you cannot whine about lag, at first the server will not have hosting, we will need donations for that. If you want to donate please contact an admin.
- No Advertising
This means that you cannot advertise, websites, servers, any anything of the above. If you do, this will result in an automatic ban, if you're just trying to show a Youtube video you made or someone on the server made, that's fine by me.
Features
- 15 Player Slots
This is for optimal player usage, this server does not have hosting, so it's unnecessary, it also reduces lag in the servers.
- 1 GB RAM
This is so the server does not lag much, it only has a few mods, so why would I add more RAM for a server with only a few slots?
- Easy Difficulty
This is so you don't die as easily by the Divine RPG mobs, they're harsh and can kill very quickly. Watch out!
- Player Roles
There will be multiple "roles" listed below. This is so the server is fun, the server cannot install plugins because FTB does not allow plugins just yet.
- Gamerules​
On death you do not drop your items or lose your experience. Firespread is turned off. And all explosions are turned off.​
Roles
- Miner
This role mines for the server. It receives items that are required to mine. Such as a "shickaxe". This also comes with perks in-game.
- Scavenger
This role goes around the world looking for cool things to bring to the server, it doesn't mine, it goes around the world and looks for items above the surface to bring back to the players so they can use them also.
- Multi-Dimensional Traveler
This is a very important role, this role goes around the DivineRPG dimensions and looks around and bring items back, it also makes new dimensions for the server. This role also includes that you do make the dimension easier for players to go in.
- Farmer
This is role goes and makes farms for the server, selling, and buying seeds and multiple different foods the server provides.
- Banker
This role will keep track of the servers supply of resources in the vault. It can give out loans to players as long as they pay it back in a certain amount of time. All items must be kept under lock in key so other players don't get smart ideas. This does not mean the banker has to make their own bank.
- Builder
This role requires you to need aesthetic value, meaning that you have to be good at building things and making it look nice at the same time, you will be required to make big builds for the server.
- Player
If you just want to be a regular player, you can.
- Crafter
This role is important, this role makes all the hard items to make in the game. They will not have to get the items to make the items. They will receive a package of items they will need to make the harder items in the game to get.
Screenshots
The Start Of A New Beggining -
vK6amBt.png
Disabled Mods/Items
None, lets keep it that way.
White-List Format
In-Game-Name:
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences):
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences):
What role do you want:
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences):
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.):

legomike

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Legomike666
Have you ever been banned before: no
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): looking to try out divine rpg with other people
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): just started so very little
What role do you want: Farmer or Player
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): i enjoy the farming part of the game but would like to do other things also
Vow to follow the rules (I Legomike vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.):

sorry about not having 5-6 sentences im unable to describe any better my intentions :)

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Legomike666
Have you ever been banned before: no
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): looking to try out divine rpg with other people
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): just started so very little
What role do you want: Farmer or Player
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): i enjoy the farming part of the game but would like to do other things also
Vow to follow the rules (I Legomike vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.):

sorry about not having 5-6 sentences im unable to describe any better my intentions :)
Denied. This is a joke application to me. Please don't post applications if you do not know how to read the format.

Imkeezy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: ImKeezyy
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I have played on an RP server before. But that RP server is only on Bukkit minecraft. I am playing on a FTB ultimate server atm, but it goes down once in awhile. Plus, I see this server just started so it would be nice to help out with a few servers to get them on their feet. I would also want to test out Divine RPG with other people. I am still sorta new to it, but I spent two or 3 hours going through NEI for it. I really wish to join this server because I love RPG servers.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I played a little bit with single player. It seems interesting so far. I haven't dove into the modpack that much because I am looking for a server. I want to delve into this modpack on a server because FTB is always fun in any modpack. I would love to see RPG servers become a massive hit.
What role do you want: Farmer
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I love farming in normal minecraft. But DivineRPG would sound fun. I have great experience with farmer. I also love this aspect of farmers buying seeds and selling crops. You can't get that in many servers. The solitude and peacefulnes of farmer jsut engulfs me with joy.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I, Tyler aka ImKeezyy, vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.
Hope I get on! :D

megaman567

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: megaman567
Have you ever been banned before:yes but a long time ago i dont break server rules anymore i think its better if i tell the truth
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): well i love rpg servers and yours sounds fun. The no pvp unless you want is also nice because on other servers you always get the one guy in full diamond armor who kills everyone. i have not played divine rpg before but want to give it a try with people who know the mod well and can give me advice on what items are good and bad. also im a very active minecraft if i like a server im on it everyday.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): like i said i haven't played it before
What role do you want: Multi-Dimensional Traveler
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): i love exploring new areas of the map to find new and cool Terran. i love killing mobs and securing areas for others to explore. i like to help people who have not enough gear to fight themselves and i like helping people
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.):I Andrew vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances
i hope my app is ok ill be awaiting your reply
Thanks Andrew

Aeromatt

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Aeromatt2
Have you ever been banned before: No
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): Why? It was first on the list in the forums. That's all. A server is a server and I'm not going to brown nose my way in.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): Never played it. Saw it listed, figured why not multy right away.
What role do you want: Player.
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I work more than most people, I am not looking for a second job.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I Mathew vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances except the active one as I have a job. If I can login I will. Again this is a game and not a job.

Xavier Crossca

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: Xavier_Crossca (Main)/Xavier_Darklord (Alt)
Have you ever been banned before: I was banned twice that I can remember. Once was two years ago when I was new, and I did some minor griefing on a server. Second was probably about 6 months ago. It was a pvp server with factions and grief allowed. My faction defeated and griefed the owner's, and he got mad. He disbanded our faction, griefed it all, then gave leadership to my friend. Finally he banned me and burned all of our items. Needless to say, I've matured much more since the ban two years ago. I prefer to build rather than destroy now.
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I'd like to join because I enjoy both travelling and building, as well as acquiring rare items. I also like to build a town, and run a tavern. With the new food items added by the pack, I think it'd be lovely to do. I am generally very good with following rules, as long as you can bear my terrible jokes. I am well versed in pvp, and grammar is very important to me.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I know it says 5-6 sentences, but my experience doesn't help to fill that many lines. I've played one other server with an owner who flew around invisible dropping lava on players. Suffice to say that I understand some of the new enemies and a few of the new items.
What role do you want: I'd like to be a normal player, that way I can play multiple roles.
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I like to build as I said above, but I also like travel and items. And if I settle down, I won't be doing those either. I figure that the best way to get what I'd like out of my experience on this server is by being a normal player who does many things. I understand that the downside is that I will not have items as good as a Miner or such, but I think it will be a good challenge.
Vow to follow the rules (I, Stephen Lamoreaux, vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.)

Thank you for reviewing my application, have a good day.

vBigBird

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: vBigBird

Have you ever been banned before: i have but it was by mistake somebody was cheating in regular Minecraft one day and he thought it was me so i was banned on a pvp server but then he later un-banned me and banned the correct person

Why do you want to join: I would like to join the server because it sounds really fun and entertaining and i feel like it would be a great experience playing with you and whoever else, i am very responsible i have been staff on multiple servers on Minecraft. I would like to help you guys out as much as i can i like being a team player and i love to be around with people that like playing on small servers also. I also like how the rules are set up i like that there is a rule that you can't PvP somebody if they don't want you to PvP them

I have played DivineRPG for a while now but im still not 100 % sure on how to make all the portals,weapons tools etc.,but I think that this could give me a chance to learn more about it. I really like the mobs and how powerful they are it really adds a challenge into the game and makes the game way more fun

What role do you want: I would like to be the miner

Why do you want to be this role: I would like to be this role because, i love to mine it is my favorite thing about Minecraft. I think that i would help out the server an who ever plays on it, I personally think that i am a pretty good miner. I really think that this server is the server that actually suits me i have been looking for a great server for a while now and i think that I've finally found it

vow to follow the rules: I Jared vow that i will follow the rules under any circumstances.

I would love to joni the server!:)

Knight890

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: knight890
Have you ever been banned before: Yes I have, but the reason is quite confusing to me as I was said to lie about something I've never asked about. You can read my story here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...tion-rpg-immersion-pack-1-0-1-40-slots.14774/ I hope you understand where I'm coming from in this, I can send you more detailed information if you're worried on the subject.
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I want to join this server because it seems like a good place to meet nice and courteous people. The rules are made in a way to keep the server mature and fun at the same time, which is an important factor when playing on a server. I would like to play the RPG Immersion pack with other people as to have fun and keep things entertaining for both parties. I've played Minecraft plenty of times in singleplayer, but unfortunately singleplayer loses it's luster after a bit because it lacks others to play with. Also the server seems as if it would last a long time without any shutdowns unless the owner, SilentThief, were to tell his players before hand. I also want to join this server because the owner, SilentThief, seems to be a mature and understanding member of the Minecraft community.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I have little experience with DivineRPG, but I've watched some letsplays and have done some research about the items and mechanics of the mod. I only know of the current dimensions and some of the mobs within this mod. While experimenting on a singleplayer world, I've found that there are many difficult mobs within the game that could be very troublesome to those that are just starting. I've also looked around the wiki to further educate myself in the mod. If I get to play on the server, I hope to learn more about it and enjoy the many deaths I'm sure to have.​
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I want this role because it would give me more experience with the mod and give me a chance to familiarize myself with the numerous mobs. Also, having this job would require me to learn more about the mod and it's environments in order to better gather resources from each dimension. I also have an odd attraction to helping those that need materials that I can provide for them. By taking up this role I would be able to feed that need to aid others in completing the task of receiving materials they're not able to get. Also, I like the feel of adventure, so this role would suit me nicely.​
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I Walter vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.​

Hentear

Jul 29, 2019

In-Game-Name: Hentear
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I want to find a server to work with this new mod pack so I can try it out. This server seems extremely good since it even has RPG roles for the server. The roles tie in a stronger knit community because it requires us to work together to get things done efficiently. I really want to join this server because it really appeals to me, especially the RPG role aspects of it. The rules are simply, easy to follow and really get to the point. I hope you accept my application and that I will meet you and the server community in the near future.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I myself have never played the DivineRPG modpack but I have been watching videos on it. One of the main series I've been watching is CaptainSparkles and I have a good sense on how hard the mod really is. I really want to improve my knowledge and experience in this mod because I see it being a core mod to many other RPG modpacks. I've looked around and mucked around in a singleplayer world and I really know how hard these mobs are at the early stages. I've also looked around the wikis they have to help me get an even further look in the mod and it seems fairly hard but worth putting effort into.
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): This role seems very adventurous and fits my style of gameplay. Having this role will give me a better view of the mod as I will be traveling from dimension to dimension seeing each of the mobs the mod has to offer. With this role, I'm an important piece of the server community since I'll be one of the people who delve in and get the resources needed for the Crafter role and the Banker Role. I've seen how dangerous and exciting each dimension is and I want a first-person view of them instead of watching others do it. I want to see how each dimension is different, what blocks make it up, how it generates, and if there are any unique structures.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I, Ryan, vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.

DirtSidius

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: DirtSidius

Have you ever been banned before: Yes but because of a Younger sibling.

Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I always liked RPG servers and mods and this servers sounds epic because of the roles and it would be nice to not be spawn killed by people with Halite stuff. And the community sounds like a very welcoming place. And the rules sound very nice because on most other servers I see people swearing their heads off and calling people really rude names. Also if i got white listed I would try to get my friends to apply but most likely they will be lazy and not do it. I mostly play by myself and I feel so lonely and I wished I could play with more people and hopefully I will be able to!

What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): A lot, I have played DivineRPG before and I killed most of the bosses, Though it took FOREVER to farm souls from monsters and get BlueFire stones. But there is still many things I must learn, And I know what dimension to start off with (should start at dravite Hills). The highest I've ever got in DivineRPG was mostly halite stuff and I went to The Dungeon of Arcana

What role do you want: Banker

Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): I would really like to have the role Banker because it sounds really fun and i would probably meet lots of people and once i was sorta a banker on another server and I always write down on a notepad who borrows what and who owes what. And i think I would be a good banker because I wouldn't steal from the bank or give people items for free and I would make sure if somebody borrowed to see that they pay the bank back.

Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I DirtSidius vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.

Hope you accept me!

Bilaal

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: behiindyuu
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I love playing on RPG servers on Minecraft and I feel that with FTB and Divine RPG there are lots more possibilities. I am fairly new to the RPG Immersion Pack and I want to learn more about it so I thought what better way to get started than on a friendly server where we can work together. This server is also just starting so it needs active players to help it get on it's feet. I am also glad that it is on easy since I was playing on another server and it was on hard and all the mobs just one hit me all the time (crabs, Cyclops and Jungle ...)
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I am fairly new I have only begun playing since it came on FTB however I do watch CaptainSparklez play it so I do have a little knowledge of it's wonders.
What role do you want: Miner
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): Because I have always loved mining in minecraft and I really want to find new ores in Divine RPG. I am also very good at finding rare ores. Another reason why I want to be a miner is because I get the Shickaxe which I love as it has no durability.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I behiindyuu vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.
I hope you accept me! :) Yours Behiindyuu

Anderson Ribeiro

Nov 13, 2012
In-Game-Name: arallak
Have you ever been banned before: never
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I love making new friends, and also love RPG. I fell in love for the Divine RPG and would like to have experience in multiplayer too.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I do not have much experience, but I know some dimensions for having experienced the single player. I know some mobs (I died many times for some.) Too.
What role do you want: MultiDimensional Traveler or Banker
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences):I like to explore the dimensions and venturing, so I think this would be a great choice. I also like to accumulate various kinds of items
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I Anderson vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.

Jone

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: SuperPaw
Have you ever been banned before: No. I almost got banned couple of times because of missunderstoods and I got out of them by Telling the truth. That i am not the dude that you should ban.
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I played on another server before, but it was bad.
it lagged and there was no staff. + people kept killing and raiding our bases. Also I want to join because the server rules sound fare and I am enjoying the modpack really much. I just need a little Helping hand to help me in some places that I can't do everything myself.
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I Have watched a ton of videos of
the following mod. I know how to get stuff and play the mod. I just have not figured out how to spawn any bosses yet. I started playing this pack 7 days / a week ago and first i played singleplayer but then my friend found a server that we played on for a while but it was not good as i said before.
What role do you want: Miner
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences): i want the role because it soinded good and i want to do a lot of mining.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I SuperPaw / Jone vow that i will follow the rules under any circumstances :)

I hope i can join your server, make new friends mine and why not to just have a TON more fun than on the other server i played on. :)

-SuperPaw

RoastyMuffin

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name:RoastyMuffin
Have you ever been banned before: Yes, I have been banned on a tekkit server for using an x-ray texture pack. I used the texture pack probably a year ago.
Why do you want to join (5-6 Sentences): I really want to join this server. I really love the new modpack they have added, and I want to learn more about it with the help of others. I have never really liked singleplayer because you don't learn as much as you do with fellow peers around you. I also haven't seen an RPG Immersion pack that looks as good as yours yet! I don't liked pvp/raiding servers. I just like to play the game with no worries!
What experience do you have with DivineRPG (5-6 Sentences): I experimented a lot with it on singleplayer. I learned some about certain mobs, bosses, ores, minerals. I didn't learn a lot, but I really want too. My experience might not be great but I am amazing at direwolf20/tekkit. I got good at these by the help of other people on a server. A server will definitely help me get better!
What role do you want: I would be fine with most roles but... Multi Dimensional Traveler and/or Miner.
Why do you want that role (5-6 Sentences):I want to travel to different dimensions because I just love the looks of abnormal minecraft worlds! I loved the twilight forest, it was the best sight of direwolf20. I also did a little research on different dimensions on it.
Vow to follow the rules (I ___ vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.): I, RoastyMuffin A.K.A. Nick, vow that I will follow the rules under any circumstances.