Open Server ▒▓ ☼ Imbrium MC ☼ ▓▒ FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | GriefPrevention | No Lag! | BOSS ARENA | Biomes O' Plenty

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

LeoCurtss

Jul 29, 2019
where should we PM you when the server goes down?
On ImbriumMC.net. I get a ping on my cell when I get a message there.
you could allow the buyclaimblocks command so we could use the in game money for more things
That's a good idea. That could help solve that dilemma. I will probably enable that option soon...

Reactions: opticalmask

devinlp

Jul 29, 2019
In the short time I have been playing on this server there has been a huge spike in activity, it's great to see so much interest in this great server.

LeoCurtss

Jul 29, 2019
3 new staff members!

We're expanding spawn and now there's an official path to the boss arena on the north side. Check it out when you join... it is epic.

DurzoBlint15

Jul 29, 2019
If you join Imbrium, please make sure you are using Feed the Beast version 1.1.4 and have Biomes 'O Plenty is enabled! To set your client to use version 1.1.4, click on the little list to the right of "Download Server" on the launcher and select 1.1.4. To enable Biomes 'O Plenty, click "Edit Mod Pack" to the left of "Download Server", find Biomes 'O Plenty on the "Disabled Mods" list, click it, then press "Enable." Have fun on the server!

LeoCurtss

Jul 29, 2019
We are now running FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 w/Biomes O' Plenty!
1. Open the FTB Launcher
2. Select Unleashed and version 1.1.7
3. Download modpack
4. Close out of FTB after modpack is downloaded and running
5. Open FTB Launcher
6. Click "Edit Mod Pack"
7. Select "Biomes O Plenty" and click "<<Enable", close window
8. Click "Launch"

Enjoy! :)

Reactions: DurzoBlint15

LeoCurtss

Jul 29, 2019
PVP Arena is now up and running!

• Game type: Team Deathmatch/King of the Hill
  • Awesome classes!
  • Rewards will be added soon!

Clear your inventory and type /pa KOTH in-game to join, /pa spectate to watch!

Last edited: