Whitelist Server ▇ UnionCraft ▇ | 24/7 | EU | 12gbRAM | Mature 18+ | PVE | Protections | MCPC+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mediocretes2
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye Aye Sir
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I was previously playing on a minecrack server with some friends, but they seem to have mostly lost interest. Pfhorge was a part of that crew, so I'm following him. I want to get on a server with adults who want to build an interesting world. I have previously built a sea-level-to-ceiling replica of madison cube carden, and a multilevel feed the beast/gregtech techno-masterpiece out of solid marble. I have no idea what I'm going to build next, but I'm eager to find out.

You have been whitelisted. Welcome to UnionCraft!

Shawn32

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BALLZ52
I completely understand and accept the rules.
Me and my friends would love to join, because we are tired of greifers we hate them. All we want is a server were no one greifes everyone is nice, calm, and friendly :D. If I could right down there IGN's also it would be great to put it on this post as well. Friends #1 IGN:hunterpendry he is a great guy. Friend #2 IGN:XxDaAsianxX another great guy to play with. I can assure you we are all of mature age.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
We have just this morning moved onto a new Dedicated server, this machine is entirely ours and we are no longer sharing with anyone!
Along with a map reset we had last week, so if your an adult player looking for a mature server, its a great time to join UnionCraft :)

Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Johnson79
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Looking for a mature community to meet some like-minded people and enjoy building with them. This is something that is hard to find lately with the influx of players to the modded server community. Hoping Unioncraft can be my oasis to enjoy modded Minecraft again.
About myself: Been playing with mods since around 1.2.5 coming out. I've built a few spawn areas for larger servers in the past, and have been an administrator on a few as well. I really enjoy trying new building designs, and new machine shops. Hopefully you will find me as a nice addition to you community. Thanks for your consideration.

Devene

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Devene
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Yes
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Looking for a small community to play FtB which I have played very little of up to now, I enjoy playing servers especially small communities and I love FTB and Tekkit.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Johnson79
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Looking for a mature community to meet some like-minded people and enjoy building with them. This is something that is hard to find lately with the influx of players to the modded server community. Hoping Unioncraft can be my oasis to enjoy modded Minecraft again.
About myself: Been playing with mods since around 1.2.5 coming out. I've built a few spawn areas for larger servers in the past, and have been an administrator on a few as well. I really enjoy trying new building designs, and new machine shops. Hopefully you will find me as a nice addition to you community. Thanks for your consideration.

(Please visit our website to download our client pack)

thepigwhisperer1

Jul 29, 2019
GN: thepigwhisperer1
Age: 15. I'm very sorry about being underaged Sir. I can not control my age sadly and I finally rounded up the guts to try to apply anyways. I'm sorry for taking your time if you stop reading up to this point. I can fully understand how people my age are absolute idiots but I still hope you might give me a shot. If not, I completely understand.
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye Aye Sir. I have read and fully understand the rules along with accepting the Ban-For-Life policy with open arms.
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: As soon as I saw the PVE and New Map, I was hooked. Most servers require a team speak, but you do not. You ensure quality players by putting up an age barrier and whitelisting. All of this speaks out to me as protective and careful with your server, ensuring I don't have to worry about common frustrations and distractions. I wish to to join because this server radiates among the others with a powerful pride.
About myself: I'm a proud female gamer and furry. This makes me a troll magnet though I have learned to take insults with confidence about my self. I only feel a bit queazy when using a voice chat. So far, all my application for a potential server end in a innovation to Skype or Team Chat, leaving me open to harassment about my voice (I sound quite young as I have a higher, feminine voice). I no longer have a dominate server as one admin ruined everything for me and made my life a living nightmare (I told the server owner that he opped a random player without her permission and he didn't stop his cousin from griefing the map. As an op, thats my job, and I follow the rules firmly. This lead to him de-oping me, banning me, and telling the server owner a tall tale story of how I griefed. I was unbanned but I had lost everything, my reputation, my high position, my friends... At this point I left and I have never gone back since.) I hope to see you soon!

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Weekend update!

We recently removed xycraft due to some stability issues but have added Applied Energistics! Along with our super slopes mods our creations are starting to take shape!

terbix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:terbix9
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye Aye captain Sir.
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: i'm looking for a good and mature community to build awesome stuff with and enjoy the game.
thanks.

chimebox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chimebox
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I'm looking for a server with a mature and welcoming community. I'm looking to build some great stuff and and learm more about the modpack with others. Hope to hear from you with good news.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:terbix9
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye Aye captain Sir.
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: i'm looking for a good and mature community to build awesome stuff with and enjoy the game.
thanks.
IGN: chimebox
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I'm looking for a server with a mature and welcoming community. I'm looking to build some great stuff and and learm more about the modpack with others. Hope to hear from you with good news.

You have both been whitelisted. Welcome to UnionCraft!

jokaro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jokaro
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I'm looking for a good community with mature players. I have played some singleplayer of FTB but would like to join a server and build cool stuff together with other players.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jokaro
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I'm looking for a good community with mature players. I have played some singleplayer of FTB but would like to join a server and build cool stuff together with other players.

Sarcasticist

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sarcasticist
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I'm looking for a mature community where i can play within a grief free environment.​

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sarcasticist​
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye Aye Sir​
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I'm looking for a mature community where i can play within a grief free environment.​

Noah Wheeler

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:legendsCRAFT
Do you understand and accept the rules?:Yes
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?:Because ive been looking for servers but theres usually all of these people With pretty much quantum armor so I want to join a whitelisted server Because non whitelisted ones are OP!hope I get accepted

Kushbud

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kushbud
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: im looking for a larger community of players to build and learn new things with

MaryuZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:2muChPride
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: A 20+ age restricted server sounds very nice.
About me: GMT+2, good English, new to SMP, don't believe in griefing (on the other server I played on people were always nagging me: why u no protect your chests Pride?)
A peek into my mindset: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/got-wood-use-it.18003/
Third party that can vouch for my integrity: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/members/redemption15.18616/ (owner of the only other server I ever played on.)

Llogres

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Llogres
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye, Aye sir, i do!
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I am looking for a new server to play on, because the server i have been playing at went down because of low admin acitvity. What makes Unioncraft appeal to me is the age restriction, as well as you saying "we are all players here" - that is what i am looking for in a server.
I am German, GMT+1, and i tend to play most during the evening hours. On weekends i tend to play more ;) The server beeing in Europe is just a little bonus for me.
If i would be whitelisted i'd bring nature-friendly magebuilds to your server, as well as a helping hand and open mind. I'm looking forward to hear from you ;)