Whitelist Server ▇ UnionCraft ▇ | 24/7 | EU | 12gbRAM | Mature 18+ | PVE | Protections | MCPC+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Idralia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Idralia
Do you understand and accept the rules?: 'Aye Aye Sir'
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Even know you want 24+ members, I try an application, mature server are so rare and hard to get in. I wish to join Unioncraft because like I said, playing with mature people allows us to be friendly and share gameplays without be afraid of steal, grief, so yeah I want to have fun and just play the game with older people. I am not english (french) but i think my english is correct and good enough for speacking with you, and it's just because of that than I want to join an english server : improve my english skills, I love thats language more than my own. If you don't want because of my age i will understand for sure, but we never know ! If you want to know more about me, I can join you on TS, it's getting hard for me to write more. Well, I hope for the best !

Pfhorge

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pfhorge
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye Aye Sir
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I've been playing FTB with my college friends, but they seem to be losing interest in our server. Playing with other people keeps things interesting, so I'm looking fora new server on the more mature end of the spectrum. UnionCraft's hardware specs seem solid, and the whitelist requirements seem like they'll help keep the player quality up.

Ethenen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ethenen
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I would like to join a community of grown, mature people that I will have fun playing with. I've been playing Minecraft for a long time, mostly with mods; at first tekkit, then some custom packs, lately (when Mindcrackers started doing FTB videos) Feed The Beast (Direwolf's at the beginning, then Mindcrack pack). I could say I have big experience with mods included in Mindcrack pack (RP,IC,BC - these are mods I know since MC 1.25 as I remember). I've already pretty much learned most of them while playing my SSP world. Also server's location was one of 'pros', because I've already experienced US-EU lags/delays.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pfhorge
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I've been playing FTB with my college friends, but they seem to be losing interest in our server. Playing with other people keeps things interesting, so I'm looking fora new server on the more mature end of the spectrum. UnionCraft's hardware specs seem solid, and the whitelist requirements seem like they'll help keep the player quality up.

You have been whitelisted, Welcome to UnionCraft!

WitherSauce

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MadWizard25
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I currently help host and administrate a small private mindcrack server with very similar rules, settings, and server philosophy, and our player ages are 23+. However, I would like to take break from administration and join a larger and more public server community. Your server is exactly what I would like to join, since it meshes so well with my personal preferences. I would also like to to let you know, since it might matter, that I am currently studying for a masters degree. If your looking for very active players then I wouldn't fit that profile perfectly; sometimes I can be online frequently, and sometimes less so.

AlbertLooper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AlbertLooper

Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I like playing with mature players, on a professionally run server. UnionCraft seems to fit that description very well.

Something about myself: I'm from the Netherlands. I like building with architecture and aesthetics in mind. Previous builds include Project Horizon
H
ope to see you ingame

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AlbertLooper

Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I like playing with mature players, on a professionally run server. UnionCraft seems to fit that description very well.

Something about myself: I'm from the Netherlands. I like building with architecture and aesthetics in mind. Previous builds include Project Horizon
Hope to see you ingame

You have been whitelisted, welcome to UnionCraft!

Elky_Black

Jul 29, 2019
Hello

IGN: Elky_Black
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I want to play on a server because I got a bit bored in my singleplayer and liked the description you gave. A server with mature players, no shenannigans, EU time zone and rules that are reasonable. This is the only one so far I saw on here that I liked so tought I might apply.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hello

IGN: Elky_Black
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I want to play on a server because I got a bit bored in my singleplayer and liked the description you gave. A server with mature players, no shenannigans, EU time zone and rules that are reasonable. This is the only one so far I saw on here that I liked so tought I might apply.

You have been whitelisted, welcome to UnionCraft!

38Million

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 38milliondollars
Do you understand and accept the rules?:
Yes i understand very well
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?:
Well i think im going to like this server ive looked at some of the whitelist apps and it seems like its going to be very friendly and a very good based community and im guessing alot of people have fun and enjoy this server so i would i like to join and have a very fun time and have fun and talk with people.

EL1TxKiller2333

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: EL1TxKiller2333
Do you understand and accept the rules?: absolutely
why do you wish to join this server?: I want to join a mature and fun server on ftb where there are no griefers cheaters or stealing. I really want to join your server very badly because all of the other servers dont look nearly as good.

Thank you for looking over my application and i hope i can join your amazing server.

boltzwagon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: boltzwagon
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I played with James Beejay on his vanilla server and received an invitation to join here. I'm new to FTB but looking for a good community to learn and build in.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: boltzwagon
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I played with James Beejay on his vanilla server and received an invitation to join here. I'm new to FTB but looking for a good community to learn and build in.

You have been whitelisted. Welcome to UnionCraft!

(On a side note, you may have noticed from our website news that we are heading for a Map Reset next week when we add bukkit capability to the server, you are free to login and play and also start collecting items, there are some chest huts at the spawn which you can use to transfer items over to the new map if you so wish, please see the website for more details)

Mr_ZipZap

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mr_ZipZap
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I want to play FTB but my own server is too slow and I hate playing alone. This server seems good at mature and I like trusting people.

shadow_of_ender

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shadow_of_ender
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I played with James_Beejay (yup, name dropping) and wanted to try something new. He mentioned FTB was a lot of fun and that this was a great server. I wanted to see what I could add to it.
***I app'd in both forums, sorry for double post***

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shadow_of_ender
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I played with James_Beejay (yup, name dropping) and wanted to try something new. He mentioned FTB was a lot of fun and that this was a great server. I wanted to see what I could add to it.
***I app'd in both forums, sorry for double post***

Added to whitelist. Welcome to Unioncraft! (Please see above in regards to our impending map reset :) )

nedks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:nedks
Do you understand and accept the rules?:Yes
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I want to join because this server looks really great and its based near were I live.

IdentityFactor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: IdentityFactor
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I have been looking for a mature and professionally run server to play on. The server is also in a perfect timezone (im swiss) and seems to be well thought out in regards to rules. Altogether, your sever looks great!

Euphoric

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, nice map reset. Was just looking for fresh server. Gonna try again then:

IGN: Silien
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Yes
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Looking for EU server to play FTB on. This one looks like admins know what they are doing (unlike my previous server) and map reset is welcomed, because I like to see myself competing with others. And that is not that easy when everyone else already has full quantum.

mediocretes2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mediocretes2
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I was previously playing on a minecrack server with some friends, but they seem to have mostly lost interest. Pfhorge was a part of that crew, so I'm following him. I want to get on a server with adults who want to build an interesting world. I have previously built a sea-level-to-ceiling replica of madison cube carden, and a multilevel feed the beast/gregtech techno-masterpiece out of solid marble. I have no idea what I'm going to build next, but I'm eager to find out.