Whitelist Server ▇ UnionCraft ▇ | 24/7 | EU | 12gbRAM | Mature 18+ | PVE | Protections | MCPC+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Laslon
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye aye sir
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I wish to join a server in the UK (Lag reason's [and people :p ]), also I like the age range of the server, looking through the people you've whitelisted None are younger than me that I can see :).
IGN: St0ffe (with a zero)
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye Aye Sir!
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Mostly because I'm bored at playing alone, but I want to play with others too, chat abit and just have abit more fun and UnionCraft seems like a good place.

Thanks for your applications, you have both been whitelisted.

Welcome to UnionCraft :)

iDozer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheTrueDozer
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Because I am looking for a mature, hard-mode MindCrack server that will make me more skilled in the Feed The Beast mod pack.

NookCheese

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NookCheese

Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye Aye Sir

Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Because I'm Looking for a friendly, mature, whitelisted server without griefing, and such things. I have absolutely no experience in FTB or familiar mods. Played vanilla minecraft until now and although I'm still not tired of it, I'd like to try something new. Big fan of the Mindcrack Network and their FTB stuff so I decided to ask you guys cause this server seems to be exact what I'm looking for! I'm more of a builder so I'm very excited about the tons of new blocks, rockcutters and all that stuff.

pyrofly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pyrofly
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye aye Sir!
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I have not played MC on a server for quite some time, because the last server I was on (official server of MCPortCentral) was getting a bit stale. Not much development in regard to mods etc.
When I look for a server to join, I look at the OP, to see the maturity of the poster (most times the admins of the server) to see if the idea and general direction of the server, fits my preferance when it comes to playstyle and maturity.
I cant stand griefers, so I also look for actions preventing that. I have quit multiple servers because of griefing. I tend to keep to myself, and not bother anyone else, but like to give my hand when it can benefit the whole server comunity.

Sorry for wall of text, but had to get that of my chest.
Also I am norwegian, so my english may suffer from that :)

Euphoric

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Silien
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Was looking for european Mindcrack server and Unioncraft was first that caught my eye. I have some experience with Tekkit Lite, but I would like to try something else. I have minimal multiplayer experience because I mostly played on low-population servers.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for all your applications, the server community is becoming exceptional and we now have an excellent group of people.
We are planning a move to a new host next week to upgrade our server, until then whitelisting will be on hold (You may still apply however!) All new applications from this post onwards will be considered next week. Thanks!

mutopian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mutopian
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Looking for a server with a small community of like minded people, with a bit of life experience behind them, to enjoy the challenges of the mindcrack pack with.

Tbatv

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tbatv
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye Aye Sir
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I would like to Join a great community of people who enjoy the same game that I do =)

Thomas Bergen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Vojii
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: first of all my real life buddy is a member and he told me a lot of good things about your server. so ofc im interested in experiencing it myself and secondly i think it´s nice that it´s a mature server with som good people on.
best regards
Vojii

ztQ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ztQ
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye aye sir.
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I am looking for good FTB server with nice community.
I know I am only 16 but, I am mature and friendly, would be thankful if I could join the server.

Zeetherot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zeetherot
Do you understand and accept the rules?: kinda... didn't get the thing with "aye aye sir" :p
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: UK server... hopefully no lag... i hate lag...
BTW, long time mod player(2-3 years), excellent crafter and builder, building thematically and complex machines, and RP2 FTW! And deadly... laid-back, and not that much active :p[DOUBLEPOST=1360517954][/DOUBLEPOST]And I need more wine, someone wine me!

Grandreaper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: grandreaper
Do you understand and accept the rules?: "aye aye sir"
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I'm looking for a mature group of people to play with.

MrJims

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrJims
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I have been playing Direwolf on my own and wanted to try Mindcrack but the thought of dealing with the resource costs of Gregtech on my own was too much.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mutopian
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Looking for a server with a small community of like minded people, with a bit of life experience behind them, to enjoy the challenges of the mindcrack pack with.

IGN: Vojii
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: first of all my real life buddy is a member and he told me a lot of good things about your server. so ofc im interested in experiencing it myself and secondly i think it´s nice that it´s a mature server with som good people on.
best regards
Vojii

IGN: MrJims
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: I have been playing Direwolf on my own and wanted to try Mindcrack but the thought of dealing with the resource costs of Gregtech on my own was too much.

You have all been whitelisted, Welcome to UnionCraft!

We have now moved to our new server, whitelisting has now resumed :)

wendictive

Jul 29, 2019
hi there
IGN wendictive
age 40
rules: yes ofc
why: for some reason the server i used to play on have been offline for over a week .. guess the owner of it havent been able to get the server back up, so im looking for a server that have mature plp on it and 16 is not and will never be a mature age. and ive been skimming other apllications here and it seems like the majority is above 20... not looking forward to start over ...again but playing on single just isnt the same.¨
PS im from denmark

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
hi there
IGN wendictive
age 40
rules: yes ofc
why: for some reason the server i used to play on have been offline for over a week .. guess the owner of it havent been able to get the server back up, so im looking for a server that have mature plp on it and 16 is not and will never be a mature age. and ive been skimming other apllications here and it seems like the majority is above 20... not looking forward to start over ...again but playing on single just isnt the same.¨
PS im from denmark

You have been whitelisted. Welcome to UnionCraft!

Zeetherot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zeetherot
Do you understand and accept the rules?: ok... "aye aye sir"
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: UK server... hopefully no lag... mature friendly community, good server.

datajugend

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: datajugend
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye aye sir!
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: Hoping to find a relaxed mature server that is located in Europe.

SevenCell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SevenCell
Do you understand and accept the rules?: Aye aye, Sir
Why do you wish to join Unioncraft?: After the Redstone changes in the vanilla snapshots and 1.5, technical building in the original game has been ruined for me. I got into Feed the Beast a while back, and I've been searching for a mature server for a while. Yours sounds like such a server.