― LEGION MINDCRACK ― [1.4.6] v6 WHITELISTED COMMUNITY | 15 Max Slot Hard Survival |

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

LegionMindcrack

Jul 29, 2019
24epbtk.png
2rxz8s2.png
2 GB Dedicated BeastNode Server
Los Angeles - CA
24/7 Uptime
PvP On - Only Consensual
Survival - Hard Difficulty
15 Slots Max Capacity
6rugcl.png
Server IP: 192.69.203.73:25565
There are far too few Feed the Beast Mindcrack servers that are active and support the true Mindcrack spirit. This server will be following the Mindcrack style of forming a band of community to enjoy legit Feed the Beast on a fresh map and new server. Respect each other. There will be a community hub and players are expected to build within an approximate radius of 500+ blocks from the hub.
There is an age requirement of 18 and above to ensure maturity and reduce puerile hostilities that tend to stem from the younger youths. Do not be caught lying about your age. It is also a requirement to register on our forums after your whitelist has been accepted and to post your introduction. This is to ensure that there are few strangers to each other on the server.
Our forum can be accessed by clicking on the link above, or remember our short url http://legionftb.me.cc
2dc5pvd.png
You need to launch using this pack from www.feed-the-beast.com
akwfop.png
Build within 1000 blocks of the community hub / spawn. Failure to comply will result in removal of your home and an inventory reset.
We'd skip the numbered rules and leave it to you to comply with social etiquette on Minecraft servers. This is a community based server, not an anarchy PvP one. There will be no stealing, griefing, bugs exploitation nor inproper usage of machines that causes heavy load on the server.
or08sh.png
IGN:
Timezone | Country:
Activity Level (Hours per day):
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name)
Additional Information (Optional):
If you are below 18, the following questions are compulsory
How do you age? Are you becoming more tolerant, more accepting, more indifferent; more mellow etc.
How do you view your attitude and relationship towards your parents?
What are your views on the current situation in Africa and sympathetic people for their cause. Are they hypocrites or genuine? etc.
10rlpmw.png
dyna_boom
rhinownage
sn3akyb3av3r
corruptedbauer
ahikiyu
rhyxn
ziwakwa
alex2002012
nickd95
0zo
dsoud030
haavardsjef
mikecraftian
imguido
pure_talent_hd
elrondus
czared
havoc_amz
joetheblu3
craiorch
face2face
pino123
djm1996
rezenith
ozykar
johngazm
puntangsalad
clayguy247
ivirseal
idrewt
ultraionic
ozzifer92
Chunkuh
RunAwayNine
RobbieBobby
cookiemonster__
icedustbin
MrFronk

SpeeZZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SpeeZZ
Previous Bans (if any): None
Timezone | Country: Pacific Standard
Activity Level (Hours per day): 3-4, or more depending on classes
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) Yes, will pm
Additional Information (Optional): Just looking for a community to play with, I like the 1000 block rule

Chromic_Slicer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chromic_Slicer
Previous Bans (if any): I've not been banned on any server i've been playing. I've also been owning my own servers which helps alot on maturity.
Timezone | Country: Gmt + 2 I live in sweden but i can speak english fluent without any problems.
Activity Level (Hours per day): I'd say about 4-5 or maybe 3-4 hours depending on classes.
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) I've got skype and i'm able to comunicate with it my skype name is: Oliver_J99 (My IRL name is Oliver)
How do you age? Are you becoming more tolerant, more accepting, more indifferent; more mellow etc.
How do you view your attitude and relationship towards your parents? I have a great relationship towards my parents we do all kinds of things together my dad and i even play Call Of Duty and other games together so i wouldn't say we have a bad relation ship. I've always been told i'm more like an adult i never do anything more than it is. If there's a fight i try to stop it so i'm very responsefull.
What are your views on the current situation in Africa and sympathetic people for their cause. Are they hypocrites or genuine? etc. The poor people in Africa are genuine and i feel bad for them. I donate 20$ a month to help the people in Africa.
Here's some information you might want to know about me:
I've owned about 10 servers 2 really big ones actually. ChromicalCraft was my biggest one. It had around 80 slots and were always full altough it was a tekkit server i find that very successful. I've been admin on LegendaryCraft (don't know if you've heard of it) it's the biggest server in minecraft history and they even had a booth at minecon! So i've got alot of experience and you won't be bother'd about me. Thank you for reading my application hopefully i'll see you all on the server :)
~Chromic

Shammaymay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Whikihow
Previous Bans (if any): Once on a vanilla pvp server, long story short owner banned my faction because he was power hungry and friends to the faction below us. (he ended up taking the server down within the hour)
Timezone | Country: US PST
Activity Level (Hours per day): 4-6
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name)m Yes (mumble is superior)
Additional Information (Optional):
How do you age? Are you becoming more tolerant, more accepting, more indifferent; more mellow etc.: I've always been a mellow, calm person. I am part of a small community of L.O.L players who when i told them i was still in high school were very surprised if that means anyhing?
(they thought i was atleas a freshmen in college) How do you view your attitude and relationship towards your parents: My parents are divorced, my dad is busy at work and my mom is going through a hard time so i try to always be there for her.
What are your views on the current situation in Africa and sympathetic people for their cause. Are they hypocrites or genuine? etc.: Yeah, its sad. very sad. but life is a giant shit hole. it isnt only happening in africa, its every where. people who spend their time helping in africa are kind hearted people, obviously and i don't have a problem with it i myself used to attend a church and have helped by sending clothes, food, etc... But i dont spend too much of my time thinking about it. If people were to spend their whole life caring about the sick and the hungry humanity would stop progressing forward. darwin likes to use two words called natural selection. I'm pretty desensitized to death, and only slightly bothered when people bring up shit like this. Why does this have anything to do with minecraft anyway?

PoisonGryphon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PoisonGryphon
Timezone | Country: Eastern Standard Time, USA
Activity Level (Hours per day): 3-6
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name): ...No, but could change
Additional Information (Optional): I have tuns of experience with most of the mods. I am very good at community builds and inventions.

Juicestin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Juicestin
Timezone | Country: USA , Pacific Time
Activity Level (Hours per day): 4-5 , more if needed.
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes , ill pm you my skype name if i get accepted.
Additional Information (Optional): I would like help the community become better and meet new people :)

captainofthetitanic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bpgames123
Previous Bans (if any): banned for suspicion of griefing a plot on a creative server when it was my friend who was co-builder on it griefed it. other than that no bans
Timezone | Country: CST
Activity Level (Hours per day): 5-10
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes, I'll PM you my skype if I am added to the white-list
Additional Information (Optional): I am a broadcaster on a site called younow.com where you can broadcast almost anything and there is a couple gaming channels so you can have better view than twitch/justin so i might stream the server on the site but if that is not allowed, i can respect that. I also would like to build a railway that links all areas as well as control the lines so that everyone can have theyre own trains to transport goods and their passengers.
If you are below 18, the following questions are compulsory
Overall, Ive been more accepting lately aswell as tolerance and for the past few years ive just been mellow and haven't flipped out on anyone but can be rare occasion when i do if it has good reason.
How do you view your attitude and relationship towards your parents?
Me and my parents respect and love each other but there is an occasional arguement which are pretty rare and nothing too big.
What are your views on the current situation in Africa and sympathetic people for their cause. Are they hypocrites or genuine? etc.
Now, i must admit, it is sad to see what is happening happen. There is always gonna be something bad going on the world and I think if we all contributed a little bit to the cause that the world would be a better place. I am grateful for what I have and am very fortunate to live a very normal life. I only wish i could have that for everyone and maybe in the future we can help these people and the population will be happy.

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chromic_Slicer
Previous Bans (if any): I've not been banned on any server i've been playing. I've also been owning my own servers which helps alot on maturity.
Timezone | Country: Gmt + 2 I live in sweden but i can speak english fluent without any problems.
Activity Level (Hours per day): I'd say about 4-5 or maybe 3-4 hours depending on classes.
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) I've got skype and i'm able to comunicate with it my skype name is: Oliver_J99 (My IRL name is Oliver)
How do you view your attitude and relationship towards your parents? I have a great relationship towards my parents we do all kinds of things together my dad and i even play Call Of Duty and other games together so i wouldn't say we have a bad relation ship. I've always been told i'm more like an adult i never do anything more than it is. If there's a fight i try to stop it so i'm very responsefull.
What are your views on the current situation in Africa and sympathetic people for their cause. Are they hypocrites or genuine? etc. The poor people in Africa are genuine and i feel bad for them. I donate 20$ a month to help the people in Africa.
Here's some information you might want to know about me:
I've owned about 10 servers 2 really big ones actually. ChromicalCraft was my biggest one. It had around 80 slots and were always full altough it was a tekkit server i find that very successful. I've been admin on LegendaryCraft (don't know if you've heard of it) it's the biggest server in minecraft history and they even had a booth at minecon! So i've got alot of experience and you won't be bother'd about me. Thank you for reading my application hopefully i'll see you all on the server :)
~Chromic

Denied, too vast age difference.

12kilometer

Jul 29, 2019
GN:12Kilometer
Previous Bans (if any):None
Timezone | Country: Eastern America
Activity Level (Hours per day):2-3
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) yes and no
Additional Information (Optional): expernece with gregtech and ic2

Crimson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crimsonfist3
Timezone | Country: EST / Canada
Activity Level (Hours per day): 1-3, 3-5 days a week. It really depends. It's usually people that would keep me playing more than anything.
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes, but prefer not to disclose Skype name for now.
Additional Information (Optional): I am mostly looking for a server full of mature players with little drama. I am generally helpful and friendly.
Question regarding the 1000(500?) block rule. I assume this is to foster a close-knit community. Does that preclude building other structures outside this radius and does it include mines/caves? or do we just need to build our main structure near the community?

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
Had an issue w
GN:12Kilometer
Previous Bans (if any):None
Timezone | Country: Eastern America
Activity Level (Hours per day):2-3
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) yes and no
Additional Information (Optional): expernece with gregtech and ic2
IGN: Crimsonfist3
Timezone | Country: EST / Canada
Activity Level (Hours per day): 1-3, 3-5 days a week. It really depends. It's usually people that would keep me playing more than anything.
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes, but prefer not to disclose Skype name for now.
Additional Information (Optional): I am mostly looking for a server full of mature players with little drama. I am generally helpful and friendly.
Question regarding the 1000(500?) block rule. I assume this is to foster a close-knit community. Does that preclude building other structures outside this radius and does it include mines/caves? or do we just need to build our main structure near the community?

Whitelisted. And yes, main structure near, you can go further out for resources.

Unyieldingvenom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Unyieldingvenom
Timezone | Country: GMT | UK
Activity Level (Hours per day): ~1-10 depending on work/fiancee
Able to communicate on Skype: After I get a new mic I should be able to

Kucan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kucan
Timezone | Country: GMT - United Kingdom
Activity Level (Hours per day): Anywhere from 1 to 5 hours, depends on work.
Able to communicate on Skype: I have a Skype account, I haven't got a microphone though. So via text only.

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: agomez74
Timezone | Country: Central - United States
Activity Level (Hours per day): +8 hrs through out the day
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) I have a skype account
Additional Information (Optional): Just looking for a mature minded server to play on.

Levytskyy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Levytskyy
Previous Bans: Non
Timezone | Country: MST Canada
Activity Level (Hours per day): Variant but at least an hour a day
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No: Yes i do have skype
Additional Information: Im just looking for a medium sized mature server to kill a few hours each day on. also i have extensive experience with most mods in the modpack