― LEGION MINDCRACK ― [1.4.6] v6 WHITELISTED COMMUNITY | 15 Max Slot Hard Survival |

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PoisonGryphon
Previous Bans (if any): None
Timezone | Country: Eastern Standard Time, USA
Activity Level (Hours per day): 3-6
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name): ...No, but could change
Additional Information (Optional): I have tuns of experience with most of the mods. I am very good at communitybuilds and inventions.
IGN: Juicestin
Timezone | Country: USA , Pacific Time
Activity Level (Hours per day): 4-5 , more if needed.
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes , ill pm you my skype name if i get accepted.
Additional Information (Optional): I would like help the community become better and meet new people :)

PM me for whitelist confirmation, cleared some inactive people we have room now.

AAAvlar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AAAvlar
Previous bans: n/a
Timezone/country: CST/ United States
Activity level: 5 hours
Additional Info: I'm mainly a user of the Direwolf20 pack. I'm interested in learning different more technical mods.

8BitDuck

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:evibloy99
Previous Bans (if any):nope
Timezone | Country: finland GMT+2
Activity Level (Hours per day):eek:n pc 12h on minecraft 3h
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes
Additional Information (Optional):I am into mods and i'd like to find a good server whit nice community and without griefing

WintyBadass

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Winty_
Timezone | Country: UTC+1 | Czech Republic
Activity Level (Hours per day): 3 or more hours
Able to communicate on Skype: : Yes, but my knowledge of English are average, If you accept me i will pm you my skype.
Additional Information (Optional): I watch Etho from MindCrack and i love his FTB series, so I'm looking for good server with good community.

Masot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MasotCZ
Previous Bans (if any): None, iam clean as just fallen snow on the ground
Timezone | Country: GMT+1 | Czech Republic
Activity Level (Hours per day): 4 hours in avarage
Able to communicate on Skype: : Yes i am able to call on skype , although i am not very skilled in english.
Additional Information (Optional): lately i was watching some FTB on youtube and then started to like the mod pack , so i am looking for a good server with good community

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AAAvlar
Previous bans: n/a
Timezone/country: CST/ United States
Activity level: 5 hours
Additional Info: I'm mainly a user of the Direwolf20 pack. I'm interested in learning different more technical mods.
IGN: Winty_
Timezone | Country: UTC+1 | Czech Republic
Activity Level (Hours per day): 3 or more hours
Able to communicate on Skype: : Yes, but my knowledge of English are average, If you accept me i will pm you my skype.
Additional Information (Optional): I watch Etho from MindCrack and i love his FTB series, so I'm looking for good server with good community.

Whitelisted.

hammerr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wintadercze
Previous Bans (if any): No, don't have any.
Timezone | Country: GMT+1 | Czech Republic
Activity Level (Hours per day): 3 hours in avarage
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes, I'm sure I can speak English on skype or whatever what on.
Additional Information (Optional): Well, I was looking for some good servers with FTB mod but there aren't such good servers but then my friends found this so .. I really wanna join this community here and speak to with you.

TTT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TTT123456
Previous Bans (if any): Never been banned​
Timezone | Country: France | GMT +1
Activity Level (Hours per day): 3~10
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) No.. I can write but I'm really bad at speaking english and the most important I don't have a mic.
Additional Information (Optional): I'm looking for a server with a central place for the community (the best for a friendly one) and also learning some new stuff with each others while building my (hopefully) awesome base.​

ZionRx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ZionRx
Timezone | Country: PST
Activity Level (Hours per day): About 2-6 hours a day.
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes, same name as here.
Additional Information (Optional): I've been looking for a good server to replace Tekkit with and this seems like it'd be a great start.

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TTT123456
Previous Bans (if any): Never been banned
Timezone | Country: France | GMT +1
Activity Level (Hours per day): 3~10
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name) No.. I can write but I'm really bad at speaking english and the most important I don't have a mic.
Additional Information (Optional): I'm looking for a server with a central place for the community (the best for a friendly one) and also learning some new stuff with each others while building my (hopefully) awesome base.
IGN: ZionRx
Timezone | Country: PST
Activity Level (Hours per day): About 2-6 hours a day.
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes, same name as here.
Additional Information (Optional): I've been looking for a good server to replace Tekkit with and this seems like it'd be a great start.

Whitelisted.

DaMueller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DaMueller​
Timezone | Country: Germany
Activity Level (Hours per day): 1-6
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name): I have an Account but not really using it..
Additional Information (Optional): I discovered FTB a few weeks ago and played it often in Singleplayer and
now I'm looking for a server to play with others and yours seem perfect :)

Rezenith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DaMueller​
Timezone | Country: Germany
Activity Level (Hours per day): 1-6
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes/No (If Yes, preferably, pm me your Skype name): I have an Account but not really using it..
Additional Information (Optional): I discovered FTB a few weeks ago and played it often in Singleplayer and
now I'm looking for a server to play with others and yours seem perfect :)

Whitelisted.

8BitDuck

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:evilboy99
Previous Bans (if any):nope
Timezone | Country: finland GMT+2
Activity Level (Hours per day): pc 12h on minecraft 3h
Able to communicate on Skype: Yes
Additional Information (Optional):I am into mods and i'd like to find a good server whit nice community and without griefing