Resource icon

Whitelist Throwback FTB Infinity Evolved 1.7.10 Server, come apply!

Hey the I'd like to apply but the discord link is expired. Can you renew it? Thanks!
IGN MagnumSphere
Been playing FTB Infinity Evolved since it came out. I know just about everything there is to know within the modpack itself. I dont mess with witchery at all. I'm a peaceful player who is just looking for a place to chill and play. Also i tried to join the discord but the link is not working anymore.
Hello! I've played Infinity Evolved for many years, I've moderated an IE server for about a year in the past, and have experience with all of it's mods, especially Thaumcraft, for much longer. i've joined your Discord, as I'd like to join your server, but there are no channels with which I can interact in? If you could get back to me with how to apply?
Dear Freddy,

Is the server still open? And do you accept new players still? I would like tot join the server because i have a lot experience with This pack. And you have a active server. I've Read you have a discord. Can i get an invite?

Ign: CygonGames
F
Freddyx2
we are still open and accepting applicants!
Hello, can you please whitelist me and my friend?
My IGN: TeamSmeak
My friends IGN: HamJamMc
F
Freddyx2
please join our discord and make an application through there so our staff can accomidate!
Hello. can you please whitelist me?
IG: Gorchii

Thanks <3
F
Freddyx2
please join our discord and make an application through there so our staff can accomidate!
IGN: Amadara
F
Freddyx2
can i be whitelisted please IGN:Dekkiestar
F
Freddyx2
Can I join the Minecraft server please, I have a friend who is on the server TTchip. I have good knowledge in the modpack. My IGN is: Jst4r07
F
Freddyx2
You have been whitelisted
Hi can I please join your server, I have pretty good experience with the modpack as ive been playing for over 2 years, most of my experience is in thermal expansion but i do have some experience in other mods on the pack such as ender io and logistics pipes.

IGN: thepeacekeepa
This is the server you are looking for. Now you know!
Yo can i join, ive known this modpack pretty well, specifically enderIO, applied energestics, Big reactors, extra utilities, bloodmagic, and draconic evo.

IGN: TTchip
hey can i join minecraft nick: miki20081 discord name: miki20081#0001
interesting server who is growing up like old times.