Resource icon

Whitelist Throwback FTB Infinity Evolved 1.7.10 Server, come apply!

Server IP
Modpack
FTB Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version
1.7 - 3.1.0
This server is based in Eastern USA.
If you'd like to join a throw back server, Its been up for three weeks now, I have a large map limit, you can claim chunks for yourself and its protected from greifing and theft.
We have a server that can support 100 people at once, will and can upgrade in the future if needed.
Please apply with your IGN, experience with the modpack and ill review it and add you to the whitelist.
If any griefing happens its a no tolerance ban.
Join our discord and apply through there for faster response times on your application and to be apart of the community quicker!
Author
Freddyx2
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 16 ratings

Latest updates

1. Still accepting members!

Open, large server capacity
  2. Still open! Accepting applicants on our discord!

https://discord.gg/ZTmwAwmZuU to apply
  3. Updated the server specs

The server is now stronger than ever before. Very thankful for all the support. Still open, but...

Latest reviews

Hey the I'd like to apply but the discord link is expired. Can you renew it? Thanks!
IGN MagnumSphere
Been playing FTB Infinity Evolved since it came out. I know just about everything there is to know within the modpack itself. I dont mess with witchery at all. I'm a peaceful player who is just looking for a place to chill and play. Also i tried to join the discord but the link is not working anymore.
Hello! I've played Infinity Evolved for many years, I've moderated an IE server for about a year in the past, and have experience with all of it's mods, especially Thaumcraft, for much longer. i've joined your Discord, as I'd like to join your server, but there are no channels with which I can interact in? If you could get back to me with how to apply?
Dear Freddy,

Is the server still open? And do you accept new players still? I would like tot join the server because i have a lot experience with This pack. And you have a active server. I've Read you have a discord. Can i get an invite?

Ign: CygonGames
F
Freddyx2
we are still open and accepting applicants!
Hello, can you please whitelist me and my friend?
My IGN: TeamSmeak
My friends IGN: HamJamMc
F
Freddyx2
please join our discord and make an application through there so our staff can accomidate!
Hello. can you please whitelist me?
IG: Gorchii

Thanks <3
F
Freddyx2
please join our discord and make an application through there so our staff can accomidate!
IGN: Amadara
F
Freddyx2
can i be whitelisted please IGN:Dekkiestar
F
Freddyx2
Can I join the Minecraft server please, I have a friend who is on the server TTchip. I have good knowledge in the modpack. My IGN is: Jst4r07
F
Freddyx2
You have been whitelisted
Hi can I please join your server, I have pretty good experience with the modpack as ive been playing for over 2 years, most of my experience is in thermal expansion but i do have some experience in other mods on the pack such as ender io and logistics pipes.

IGN: thepeacekeepa