All the Mods 8 - ATM8 | A private but welcoming server. Located in Europa

Whitelist All the Mods 8 - ATM8 | A private but welcoming server. Located in Europa

Server IP
213.32.7.204:10020
Modpack
All the Mods 8 - ATM8
Modpack Version
Greetings, i'm Christoffer. I use to run public modded servers back in the old tekkit classic days and have just recently returned to playing modded again. And there for thought, why not allow other people to join and great a lovely community while at it.

This server is run though a discord server, meaning that whitelisting happens here as well. But it's pretty easy to join. You just fill out some information and agree to the rules and i will add you to the server. You'll then automaticlly get access to the server information and channels.

Some rules to follow.
1). There is sadly a restriction of being at least 16 of age. Tho if your a already whitelisted player and you wish to invite a friend whom is younger. You can do that!
2). It's important you don't steal nor trick/ask for items. Nor ask the owner for operative/op, i'm not even op on the server itself.
3). You have access to claim up to 500 chunks where 25 of them can be force loaded. This can be adjusted with time if we see a performance issue.
4). The server is as default as possible, meaning no banned/removed items nor any plugins. There is already the ability to set a home and teleport to other player by Request.
5). Do not spam teleport to other players or set home inside other's bases!
The most important one, use common sense please
Need help installing the modpack, contact me on discord. Would love to help!

If you have any questions or dont have discord send dm. But other then that, join the discord and ask away!
Invite link: https://discord.gg/cMscq4p7MT
Author
Shuuin
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings